1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
My Springfield Range Officer Operator.
I did all the work myself, and I’m very happy with her.
Very fun to shoot a heavy.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
That is a tough question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Gun Brown Firearm Trigger White
Today out of the three I took, was the Commander bobtail I built 12 years or so ago. Still shoots great. I should shoot it more often but I've got a bunch of 1911/2011's I use for competition and they tend to get shot more.
Summary: 1911 Commander Bobtail, 45acp, Novak night sights

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 388297 Today out of the three I took, was the Commander bobtail I built 12 years or so ago. Still shoots great. I should shoot it more often but I've got a bunch of 1911/2011's I use for competition and they tend to get shot more.
Summary: 1911 Commander Bobtail, 45acp, Novak night sights
Beautiful gun! I’ve been cruising the classifieds in here looking for a commander size 1911 to pick up. I’m leaning towards a Baer Commanche.

·
Registered
499 Posts
My late grandfathers WWII M1 Carbine. Shoots as accurate as anything I own and has an extremely satisfying sound and recoil.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,248 Posts
I like shooting all of them but lately the Boss has been seeing more matches than the others. I don't have time shoot much beyond trying to get to a match each month.

Brown Yellow Gun Firearm Orange

·
Get off my lawn...
15,705 Posts
I think I have more fun with my old S&W 25-2 (45 ACP) c. 1962. This was a gun show find. My good friend & fellow Addict convinced me that I needed it by driving around the gun show parking lot “round about” (in circles) until I said ok let’s go back in. We parked, walked back into the show, and bought the old girl. This is one sweet shooter!

Gun Firearm Trigger Amber Ammunition

1 - 20 of 94 Posts