1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Addicts,

It pains me to put this discontinued pistol on the chopping block but I’m looking to fund a custom deck project for the new home my dogs and I just moved into. Plus, I could never bring myself to shoot this beauty and would love for a fellow Addict to have the privilege of doing just that.

Up for your consideration is an unfired Alchemy Custom Weaponry (ACW) Anomaly chambered in .45 ACP. I purchased this pistol from Tactical Creations in March 2021, and she has sat in my climate-controlled safe since the day I picked her up from my FFL. As the pictures demonstrate, she is impeccable and unmolested.

The following will be included with the purchase:
  • Two (2) 8-round blued Mec-Gar magazines that shipped with the pistol
  • ACW pistol rug
  • All the goodies from ACW (i.e., lock, plastic bushing wrench, and owner’s manual)
I’m asking $3,150 shipped and fully insured from my FFL to yours. Forms of payment include PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, USPS money order, or certified check. I will entertain a FTF transaction in the Central Texas area and discount the price accordingly.

Thanks for looking!
John (aka DonTejano)

Revolver Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Handgun holster Wood Bicycle part Belt Carbon

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Saw Rectangle Automotive exterior Hardwood

Glasses Liquid Fluid Eyewear Luggage and bags

·
Registered
134 Posts
I tell you what. If some fella addicts would be so kind as to purchase the two firearms I currently have listed on this forum, I would committ to purchasing this one without hesitation.

Lets see if the challenge is accepted.

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,205 Posts
Ya know....there are lots of cargo/freight pallets that can be had free to make a hell of a deck.......that is a beautiful and fairly rare ACW. Wish I had the cash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts