1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
819 Posts
What I find interesting is if you buy just 2 boxes of 9MM Federal charges $12 shipping. Yet I just purchased a case (1000 rnds) of 45ACP and they show the "free shipping" credit of $12.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks guys. Considering everything it’s not too bad.

·
Super Moderator
819 Posts
45 is showing unavailable already
Wow, I was lucky and jumped in early this a.m. for 45ACP, 1000 rnds, @ .60/rnd, free shipping but of course PA sales tax had to be added. For today's market a decent price and it is AE. Hang in there, it will be available again within a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Manufacturers should be taking notice from this. They could make a lot more profit by selling direct online. Cut out 2 middlemen. Still keep distributors if they use them to take care of brick and mortar outfits.

·
Fictional Western Sage
2,097 Posts
Manufacturers should be taking notice from this. They could make a lot more profit by selling direct online. Cut out 2 middlemen. Still keep distributors if they use them to take care of brick and mortar outfits.
Hmmm. Think of how many businesses would go under and jobs that would disappear if all the middlemen and retailers were forced out of business by all manufacturers selling direct. Buy your flour direct from Pilsbury? Or get your gasoline right at the refinery? And so on and so forth...

·
Super Moderator
819 Posts
Wow, I was lucky and jumped in early this a.m. for 45ACP, 1000 rnds, @ .60/rnd, free shipping but of course PA sales tax had to be added. For today's market a decent price and it is AE. Hang in there, it will be available again within a reasonable amount of time.
And I just received my order today. Wow that was quick shipping. Lovin' it!

Reactions: WhoIsJohnGalt?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts