1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Agent 2 to the range and fired 200 rounds through it. Shot at mostly 20 yards and I will say this gun is incredible. I was able to get a feel for it and feel where I was at with it but I definitely need more practice. Ordered another 400 rounds and plan to go shoot it again in a few weeks. This is my second custom 1911 (or semi custom) and my first Nighthawk. The first photo was my first shots at about 15-20 yards and my first 20-30 rounds. The second photo is my second target. I didn’t do anything shooting less than 15 yards so I’ll give close quarters shooting a try my next go. Some slight wear marks near the ejection port from obvious shell casings bouncing and deflecting off the slide after their shot but what finish doesn’t produce wear marks like this? I consider this normal. My only gripe with this pistol, if you can even blame the pistol, was the gun only went into slide lock on about maybe half the magazines I emptied out of the 200 rounds fired. I’m assuming it could be the magazines causing this issue? I only used the two supplied Nighthawk Mags. I shot federal American eagle 230 grain 45 ACP full metal jacketed rounds. Thoughts on the slide lock issue?
Road surface Art Asphalt Rectangle Gas

Textile Rectangle Creative arts Art Red

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Agent 2 is an incredible pistol! This is the 1911 that got me totally hooked. I am in the process of selling most of my other guns so I can afford more 1911's/2011's.
This handguns fits me like a glove. Very comfortable and soft shooting. Makes quick follow up shots easy!

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
8,439 Posts
I love the styling of these :love:

·
Registered
86 Posts
The agent 2 is one that I've lusted for from the first time I saw one in person. My lgs has one and they said if I shoot and looked at in any longer I had to pat rent

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts