1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down to 5.45x39 for my Kalash rifles these days, so in an attempt to clear out my man shed, these AKM 7.62x39 magazines are for sale. I am listing them here first because I like you guys a lot better than the akfiles crowd.

1 Russian 30rd Slab Side
7 Russian 30rd Bakelite
7 Eastern Block (Polish?) 30rd Steel
4 Croatian 30rd Steel (bolt hold open followers)
3 Eastern Block Steel mags shortened by Bad Element to 20 Rds
1 Chinese 10 rd?

The Russian mags are really nice. All mags are used and as such may have wear, surface rust (although when I wiped them down I didn't notice any), small dents, etc. All have been fit and function tested in 2 different rifles, a Yugo NPap DF and a 1981 Polish parts build on a Morrissey receiver. Oh, except for the Chinese mag, it will need fitment since it did not lock into my rifles.

I am pricing all of the mags for less than 50% of what I could find them for online. Someone with more patience than I have could flip them in small lots on the 'files and make a fair profit. I planned to sell them all in one lot, but they wouldn't all fit in one large Flat Rate box, so I broke them down into 2 lots.

Lot 1: $300 shipped and insured CONUS
1 Russian 30rd Slab Side
7 Russian 30rd Bakelite
7 Eastern Block Milsurp (Polish?) 30rd Steel

Lot 2: $50 shipped Conus
4 Croatian 30rd Steel
3 Eastern Block Steel mags shortened by Bad Element to 20 Rds
1 Chinese 10 rd?

The high value mags (bakelite and slab side) will be packed in surplus canvas mag pouches. The others will be wrapped in a single layer of packing paper. It IS possible that the mags will chew through the paper and rub against each other. There may be new wear when you pull them out of the box. If that is a problem, don't buy them.

The boxes are already packed. I will not break up the lots, and I won't be able to take any more pictures.

Only trades I will consider:

Sub Compact .40 S&W or 9mm pistol such as Glock 26/27 or S&W M&P 2.0
Reloading stuff for .40 S&W, dies, brass, bullets
High quality FLUSH base full size 1911 7 round magazines such as CMC, Checkmate, Tripp

Natural material Still life photography
Product Photograph Purple World Lavender
Silver Peach Still life photography Natural material
Saving Orange Money Coin Still life photography

·
Registered
700 Posts
I’ve got all kinds of Zero JHP .40 bullets and .40 brass. I’d like all of the mags if you want to work out some type of trade. Pm me if you want to text or call me. Thanks, Josh.

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve got all kinds of Zero JHP .40 bullets and .40 brass. I’d like all of the mags if you want to work out some type of trade. Pm me if you want to text or call me. Thanks, Josh.
I'll message you in the morning and we'll go from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts