1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search the forums for Alabama Holsters, but too common wording.

I know its probably blasphem to most 1911 carriers because its Kydex.. Anybody else use one? I'm surprised how little info there seems to be out there on them. I'm pretty happy with the IWB. Not much for looks, but if its doing its job, nobody should see it anyway. I can't imagine a much less intrusive holster and the tension seems perfect.

Any observations out there?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, pics would help. The one I have is called "The Hooker" for hopefully obvious reasons. Got it with an FBI cant. You can get without the cant. Also have a full loop and clip version. All are one-piece of material. It doesn't get much simpler than this IMO.

Everyday carry Knife Tool Utility knife Blade
Red Textile Carmine Maroon Stationery
Red

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Point well taken. There are WAY better looking holsters. Personally, if I wanted a good looking holster I’d get a good leather one. Pride of ownership aside, I tamp down the temptation by reminding myself nobody else will see it. I don’t notice this one when I wear it and the tension is perfect for me on the draw.

·
chicken wings
2,095 Posts
Point well taken. There are WAY better looking holsters. Personally, if I wanted a good looking holster I’d get a good leather one. Pride of ownership aside, I tamp down the temptation by reminding myself nobody else will see it. I don’t notice this one when I wear it and the tension is perfect for me on the draw.
If you enjoy it, that is all that matters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.