1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Never Forget
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Monday, Addicts.....
A new year is headed our way. Is everyone ready? I say bring it on.

I purchased this svelte beauty in our very own classifieds a while back. S/he (you are able to name it whatever you wish, it is accepting of both genders) is in the exact same condition as when I brought her home. Perfect. I have too many dragons crossing the moat at the moment and would prefer this masterpiece to see some honest use.

If you have any questions, ask. If you want to own it post "I'll take it" "It's mine" etc. Send me a PM after you do so.

I will accept USPS money orders, cash (American), the keys to your vehicle that is paid off (must be worth twice the value of this listing and 2014 or better), your daughter's college tuition (she must be enrolled in medical school... beauty school doesn't count), the deed to your neighbor's 700 acre farm, a five pound sack of one hundred dollar bills, or the title to your Learjet. NO PAYPAL... EVER. I will consider as partial payment a date with your bipolar ex wife. Verified pics are required.

Shipping will be done from my FFL to yours. Depending on where you live I can do from an individual with a DL copy as well.

$2600 Shipped

Thanks for looking and have an awesome 2020.

Brown Product Gun Everyday carry Tan
Brown Product Gun Trigger Tan

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
I've seen and handled this one live and in person and it is as described, an outstanding example. And I've bought a couple of guns from RG and he's a great person to deal with, you'll have no worries buying from him. GLWS!

·
Failed all therapy
3,160 Posts
I will accept USPS money orders, cash (American), the keys to your vehicle that is paid off (must be worth twice the value of this listing and 2014 or better), your daughter's college tuition (she must be enrolled in medical school... beauty school doesn't count), the deed to your neighbor's 700 acre farm, a five pound sack of one hundred dollar bills, or the title to your Learjet. NO PAYPAL... EVER. I will consider as partial payment a date with your bipolar ex wife. Verified pics are required.
I see that you are quite flexible :cool:

·
Never Forget
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"NO PAYPAL... EVER. I will consider as partial payment a date with your bipolar ex wife. Verified pics are required"

I have the perfect ex-wife trade for you. Bipolar, as per your request. But a bonus for you, she's big enough to provide heat in the winter and shade in the summer...All yours!
Proof that about half the gentlemen posting in this thread should just buy this gun and never get married again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts