Reactions: Jimhoag

·
In Kentucky
9,560 Posts
Congradulations and glws. Uou know I'm a sucker for 2 tone 1911s

·
Registered
887 Posts
Did alchemy stop working on third party guns? Your post started getting some gears turning but can’t find any options.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yeah they stopped a bit ago, unfortunately. I have a Springer they did some work on and they won’t even take that in for more work. Disappointing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do not have the original box so i cannot say with surety. I believe it to be the 08011 model. It is the model with the vertical rear cocking serrations rather than the slanted. It HAD the fixed rear sight rather than the adjustable. It did not have front cocking serrations. It does not appear to be the XSE version. It is not a current production model. Hope this helps. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I do not have the original box so i cannot say with surety. I believe it to be the 08011 model. It is the model with the vertical rear cocking serrations rather than the slanted. It HAD the fixed rear sight rather than the adjustable. It did not have front cocking serrations. It does not appear to be the XSE version. It is not a current production model. Hope this helps. Thank you.
This is the older 08011 before they made changes in 2009 to the XSE. I have a stock version with the box. It is marked 08011 GLWS it is a nicely upgraded example. Much better then the stock or the newr XSE.

Reactions: ronin11
1 - 20 of 21 Posts