1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I should have the Prime you had at one point in my possession around Tuesday thanks to another great addict @Greg M. and I can’t wait. I regretted selling mine for a while now and am thrilled to have another one in the way.
Greg was kind enough to run it by me (part of what makes this place great!). The timing was off for me but perfect for you. I’m really happy it’s going to you and staying in the forum group. Congrats on getting one back!

· Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Can you show me the other side of this? I have a second PE 2 tone on order. I chose hard chrome small parts but am considering changing to blue small parts. The mag well is also blue, correct?
Thanks
G
Hi G. Here’s the other side. The magwell is blued. If you change your order to chrome frame with blued parts, you typically switch from polished hard chrome to matte like mine. The matte hard chrome has really grown on me. It almost always looks clean, showing very little oil smear or dirt while presenting a nice contrast to the blueing. You could probably request polished if that’s your preference. I hope this helps with your decision!
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts