1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Alchemy Custom picture thread

263689 Views 2529 Replies 277 Participants Last post by  Simple Man
It would be great to have one place to browse through ACW pictures, so please post what you have. Both pre and post Cabot guns are welcome!

My small collection of customized LB Concept 8, customized S&W PC lightweight round-tail, plus Anomaly. All commanders.

Close up of Anomaly

What this model is meant for

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 2530 Posts
I ordered Dec 19 I think. It got to my ffl on Monday, but wasn’t able to pick it up until last night.

The checkering is amazing. The grips will probably end up on the Colt, and VZ grips will go on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats. Hope that trend continues. Mine was order Feb 10 so maybe 60 more days
Reactions: 3
I have one on order and didn't get a hat either. Full disclosure I did order through a dealer.
I ordered direct from Alchemy, maybe that's why
Reactions: 4
I ordered via Alchemy; Right after I ordered mine, they sent an email with a coupon for the free hat.

My neighbor ordered an ACW a couple months before me, and didn’t get a hat either... Must be something new they are doing.
I might not pay the balance till I get a hat🤣
I can't look at this thread anymore until mine comes in
I just called Patty to pay some of my
balance the other day, & add some American Holly grips to my order, 😎

I inquired if they are behind due to the parts issue, was told yes a little bit.

Patty was kind enough to check my delivery date; it was only pushed out 1 week from the original date.

It’s getting closer - Really looking forward to this 1911.

Cheers,
James
Not bad. Patty told me mine has been pushed back 4 weeks
I wish mine would hurry up and get here
After a long wait, it has finally arrived. Can't wait to hit the range
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Gun accessory
See less See more
  • Love
what ambi thumb safety is that?
Is that part of the ACW package?
Nice piece!
Yes sir. It's part of there package. I'm assuming it's an EGW
Looks great- Initial impression?
Overall I'm satisfied. The safety is very tight along with the rest of the gun as to be expected. I really like the finish as it reminds me of the classic. Can't wait to see how it performs. Hopefully Friday I can run some rounds through it.
Can’t wait for the range report. I ordered mine mid-May and still have a ways to go.
Mine arrived at my LGS yesterday, so I go pick it up but no one there to log it in. So I went back today and picked it up.
Reactions: 1
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
I picked up my ACW Prime Elite 45 last week and was about to order one in 9 mm when a fellow Addict @Whiten had this beauty for sale. Didn't take much convincing myself. Got it in today and changed the grips. Now to go try it out.
See less See more
Tyler at Cajun Gun and Gear has a couple ACW's for sale if anyone is interested
I really, really, really.......didn't DID need to see that pic. :p

I have been fighting off pulling the trigger on ordering a railed .45......been kicking around different possible directions....spoke with the folks at WC last week. Ruled out what I was kicking around....Wanted to pursue a Shadowhawk with IOS....but honestly the gun will retain the 🔴 24/7 so no real need.

I know the Quantico will be a choice performer, too. A year to wait vs two years is another factor.

Wanting a gun that'll gobble up a high round count over the years...and keep shooting tight groups.
For what it is worth, I ordered my Quantico Feb 4th and was told estimated ship date Aug 29th. Probably a little longer but maybe less then a year
Are there any other 9mm alchemy owners here? How’s the reliability on the government alchemy 9mms over time?
I have a Prime Elite 9 mm in govt and have over 600 rds with out a hiccup. Low recoil and super accurate. I liked it so much that I reserved one from Jess in 38 Super.
Have we seen many Quantico single stacks or is that a rarer breed?
Mine will be arriving in a couple weeks. Called Monday and they said it was being built. I changed the flat trigger to the curved trigger like the hi cap has.
Looks good. That will be my next one after my Quantico
1 - 20 of 2530 Posts