1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 1 of 2384 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
I believe that it’s called Cord checkering, after the auto maker. I have a old MSH with the same type checkering with landyard loop. My buddy has the same on his 60’s ball gun but his landyard loop is not installed.


1 - 1 of 2384 Posts