1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1701 - 1720 of 1932 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just arrived today, purchased from a fellow addict. Proper photos will come when I have time and try out a few sets of grips on it.
Funny thing about my recent buying habits. Prior to January, the last 1911 I purchased was my no longer a TRP in 2018; the one prior was in the 90's. None were commanders. Since January, I've acquired three commanders in 38 Super. Family photo will also be forthcoming.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i didn't either until i stumbled upon @MrMcSimon WTB thread on them, then i became obsessed with finding them. would buy more if i could find them lol.
Did I see myself being paged? I didn't know it was a thing either until that thread, but Black Ivory IS where it's at, and it all started with @AF_ONE! Here let's have another look at the fruits of my initial request. (y)
Sewing machine Plant Wood Sewing machine feet Creative arts
Plant Wood Bumper Grass Font

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did I see myself being paged? I didn't know it was a thing either until that thread, but Black Ivory IS where it's at, and it all started with @AF_ONE! Here let's have another look at the fruits of my initial request. (y)
View attachment 1099185 View attachment 1099186
🤤 i have dreams about your grips and the coloring sir. The nighthawk set you have as well, hate i missed those too! Scott does amazing work as always!

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
1701 - 1720 of 1932 Posts