1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breaks my heart to sell this one but I have a bill on a full house build coming due.

ACW Prime in 45acp. Great condition, been to the range 2 times for a total of 100 rounds. It has never been holstered. Comes with everything that came with it new from ACW.

This is an outstanding and solid built 1911. I've added a gold bead front sight, other than that it's completely the way Rob made her.

Pics were taken today, sorry for the oil.

$2260 shipped from me to your FFL Paypal FF (or you cover fees) or USPS Money order. I can have my FFL ship if needed but will add a couple of days.

·
Feed my Addiction!
624 Posts
Love the blued finish. GLWS!

Reactions: Kyle Burt

·
John 14:6
1,462 Posts
Dang dude, solid deal right here!!!!
Going, going............

Reactions: Kyle Burt

·
Registered
617 Posts
Breaks my heart to sell this one but I have a bill on a full house build coming due.

ACW Prime in 45acp. Great condition, been to the range 2 times for a total of 100 rounds. It has never been holstered. Comes with everything that came with it new from ACW.

This is an outstanding and solid built 1911. I've added a gold bead front sight, other than that it's completely the way Rob made her.

Pics were taken today, sorry for the oil.

$2260 shipped from me to your FFL Paypal FF (or you cover fees) or USPS Money order. I can have my FFL ship if needed but will add a couple of days.

Beautiful gun just out of my price range,but thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
How long is the trigger?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts