1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Alchemy Prime Elite Charcoal Blue 9mm

SOLD 
7K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Genes 1911 
#1 ·
As I stated with an earlier sale. Covid has affected my business longer than I expected and my daughter’s wedding is coming up in a few months. I need to free up some funds so I’ve decided to sell some of my collection. Next up is an ACW top-of-the-line Alchemy Prime Elite Charcoal Blue Government size 9mm. Never fired. Received, inspected and put into the safe. This is a 5” Government size 9mm.

New in 2020 the Charcoal Blue adds a heritage-level finish with a full hand polish on the flats and rounds, charcoal bluing on the slide and frame, Nitre blue small parts, flush cut and crowned barrel, and American Holly grips.”
“Digital images cannot capture the visual magic of Carbona blue, but if you’ve seen this finish on an heirloom Colt, crafted from a bygone era, you will never forget it. Doug Turnbull’s meticulous artistry reproduces this same breathtaking finish on the Charcoal Blue. The process involves several hours of hand polish preparations, over and above a regular Prime model, followed by the treatment of metal parts, which are placed in a gas-fired furnace along with our secret recipe that includes animal bone and sperm whale oil. The mirror-like bluing captures the heart while producing a hard-wearing finish.

A custom-crafted Nitre* blue safety and slide stop compliment the Charcoal Blue finish and create an enduring 1911 that will always perform and never go out of style. The Charcoal Blue Prime is a pistol both you and your family can cherish for generations to come.”

Sorry my iPhone just cannot capture how nice this pistol looks in person.

FEATURES:
American Holly wood grips
Nitre blue small parts including
A custom-crafted Nitre* blue safety and slide stop
ACW Extended Magwell
HRT Slide Stop
Flush cut/Reverse Crowned Barrel
Novack adjustable rear sight
Red Fiber Optic front sight
5 total - 9mm magazines (2 come standard)

I ordered this new in January 2020 when it was released at the 2020 Shot Show. It took just under 11 months to build. I received it in December 2020. To build this today would cost $5488 with a 10 - 12 month lead time. I am selling this for $4800 delivered and insured.

Payment accepted by PPF&F, Certified check or USPS money order. Once funds have cleared my bank Insured shipping included from me directly to your FFL if they accept from individuals or FFL to FFL if required.
Sleeve Tool Rectangle Everyday carry Font
Hand tool Kitchen utensil Tableware Tool Knife
Pen Office supplies Wood Gun accessory Writing implement
Wood Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Beige
Bicycle part Audio equipment Gas Carbon Gadget
Automotive lighting Hood Bumper Automotive side-view mirror Automotive exterior
Office supplies Everyday carry Pen Tints and shades Writing implement
Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory Writing implement
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry
Grille Hood Rectangle Wood Bumper

See less See more
#13 ·
As I stated with an earlier sale. Covid has affected my business longer than I expected and my daughter’s wedding is coming up in a few months. I need to free up some funds so I’ve decided to sell some of my collection. Next up is an ACW top-of-the-line Alchemy Prime Elite Charcoal Blue Government size 9mm. Never fired. Received, inspected and put into the safe. This is a 5” Government size 9mm.

New in 2020 the Charcoal Blue adds a heritage-level finish with a full hand polish on the flats and rounds, charcoal bluing on the slide and frame, Nitre blue small parts, flush cut and crowned barrel, and American Holly grips.”
“Digital images cannot capture the visual magic of Carbona blue, but if you’ve seen this finish on an heirloom Colt, crafted from a bygone era, you will never forget it. Doug Turnbull’s meticulous artistry reproduces this same breathtaking finish on the Charcoal Blue. The process involves several hours of hand polish preparations, over and above a regular Prime model, followed by the treatment of metal parts, which are placed in a gas-fired furnace along with our secret recipe that includes animal bone and sperm whale oil. The mirror-like bluing captures the heart while producing a hard-wearing finish.

A custom-crafted Nitre* blue safety and slide stop compliment the Charcoal Blue finish and create an enduring 1911 that will always perform and never go out of style. The Charcoal Blue Prime is a pistol both you and your family can cherish for generations to come.”

Sorry my iPhone just cannot capture how nice this pistol looks in person.

FEATURES:
American Holly wood grips
Nitre blue small parts including
A custom-crafted Nitre* blue safety and slide stop
ACW Extended Magwell
HRT Slide Stop
Flush cut/Reverse Crowned Barrel
Novack adjustable rear sight
Red Fiber Optic front sight
5 total - 9mm magazines (2 come standard)

I ordered this new in January 2020 when it was released at the 2020 Shot Show. It took just under 11 months to build. I received it in December 2020. To build this today would cost $5488 with a 10 - 12 month lead time. I am selling this for $4800 delivered and insured.

Payment accepted by PPF&F, Certified check or USPS money order. Once funds have cleared my bank Insured shipping included from me directly to your FFL if they accept from individuals or FFL to FFL if required.
View attachment 708969 View attachment 708970 View attachment 708972 View attachment 708973 View attachment 708975 View attachment 708976 View attachment 708977 View attachment 708978 View attachment 708979 View attachment 708980
Sweet!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.