Rant Alex from the Bronx

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by UBOATDOC, Jan 5, 2019.

1. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Ocasio-Cortez compares herself to Lincoln, even FDR(actually not that great a president, just happened to serve during a critical time in US history). Pardon me while I simply say.......who in the [email protected]#K do you think you are again? What a sad and narcissistic know nothing inexperienced person. I can't wait to see you get your comeuppance......and Lil Girl......it is coming.

Doc45, Gimpster, leadfarmer and 2 others like this.
  2. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    Can’t wait to see the “commies are cool” trend die off on the left. The libs need to come back to reality.

Alexy, Gimpster and UBOATDOC like this.

3. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Right about at that half step too far like the lemmings they are...off the cliff ya go!

Gimpster and UBOATDOC like this.
  4. leadfarmer

leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Remember what happened to the other commies.....they leaked

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jul 6, 2014
    To compare herself to those two, or any other Prez beyond the Peanut Farmer or Comrade Oloser shows just how clueless she is. Epic Fail.

6. Gimpster

Gimpster Kevin G Supporting Addict

Apr 6, 2017
    The fact that she's so popular in her party and with the major media just tells you how far-left they really are!

BennyAdeline likes this.
  7. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    I just realized with a certain degree of horror that the oath of office for the Congress/Senate is almost exactly like the one I provided when being sworn/commissioned as a Navy Officer. We should just flip through the rank and file of these aholes in the Swamp and if any have violated their oath.......remove them from office.

mikegalway likes this.
  8. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    And has already stepped into the deep pile of hypocrisy recommending salary furloughs before she was sworn in, but now will not address it. What a total farce of a little kid. Kiss my Irish immigrant A$$.