1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Alright - Who else is going to post an Integrity Arms for sale?!

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Uncle Bob 
#1 ·
I’m not one to believe in the aligning of the planets, or magical healing salts, but what in the heck is with everyone posting builds from Steve?

The odds of these going up in a short time frame is crazy.

How are the impulse and financially irresponsible among us supposed to decide which one to splurge on?

I wish I had 10-20k laying around right now!

#4 ·
I could list mine..... but then I'd just order another one and have to wait..... I'm getting too old to wait.

Face Cheek Chin Eyebrow Mouth

#7 ·
There was a time when BEC was “the” forum smith. I had 5 or 6 in with him at one time, and bought another 3 or 4 second hand.

In true addict fashion, I sold most of them, pursuing the next.

In hindsight, I regret selling every one that I did. Some more than others. I’m sure the same will prove true with people selling guns now.

#11 ·
I learned never to speak in absolutes, but I’d like to think mine is not going anywhere. I’ve always been curious about how ‘smiths felt about their pistols showing up in the classifieds. Surely every situation is different but I’ve always wondered if there was even a little feeling of “what didn’t he like?”

Mine started life as a Dan Wesson Classic that was built in the Custom Shop to my specs. Stainless frame, blued slide. DW did the slide top and front strap. Steve did the ball cuts and French Border. New sights by Steve, trigger work by Steve, but most importantly, a new KKM barrel and bushing fit by Steve. Steve did various other work including disco cut, reliability package, new safeties, refinish/reblue. He tried to talk me into DLC for the slide, but I wanted blued from the giddy up to show the daily carry wear. Even though the DLC pics makes me pause every time, I’m glad every time I wipe down my IA DW Custom Classic (sounds like an @Merton thread title😂).

Air gun Revolver Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Trigger Grass Gun barrel Air gun Gas

Automotive tire Rim Audio equipment Bicycle part Carbon

Yeah they look pretty, but did I mention that Steve fit a KKM barrel to this bad boy? Top is how the pistol was delivered and the bottom is what Steve turned it into. From scatter gun to laser.

Textile Plant Rectangle Font Wood

Art Circle Drawing Illustration Diagram

When they shoot like that they get carried. When they get carried they get to lookin’ just like the doctor ordered. 😎

Trigger Bicycle part Air gun Cylinder Metal

#13 ·
I learned never to speak in absolutes, but I’d like to think mine is not going anywhere. I’ve always been curious about how ‘smiths felt about their pistols showing up in the classifieds. Surely every situation is different but I’ve always wondered if there was even a little feeling of “what didn’t he like?”

Mine started life as a Dan Wesson Classic that was built in the Custom Shop to my specs. Stainless frame, blued slide. DW did the slide top and front strap. Steve did the ball cuts and French Border. New sights by Steve, trigger work by Steve, but most importantly, a new KKM barrel and bushing fit by Steve. Steve did various other work including disco cut, reliability package, new safeties, refinish/reblue. He tried to talk me into DLC for the slide, but I wanted blued from the giddy up to show the daily carry wear. Even though the DLC pics makes me pause every time, I’m glad every time I wipe down my IA DW Custom Classic (sounds like an @Merton thread title😂).

View attachment 1195406
View attachment 1195405
View attachment 1195403

Yeah they look pretty, but did I mention that Steve fit a KKM barrel to this bad boy? Top is how the pistol was delivered and the bottom is what Steve turned it into. From scatter gun to laser.

View attachment 1195404
View attachment 1195402

When they shoot like that they get carried. When they get carried they get to lookin’ just like the doctor ordered. 😎

View attachment 1195424
The Dan Wesson base gun builds make me drool.

#12 ·
It's one thing to sell a Wilson, Nighthawk, ACW or Guncrafter but to sell a gun from a guy with closed books and a multi-year wait, nope, never. I'd sell blood and a kidney first.

Some things can't be replaced, easily or even hard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.