Always Recycle

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Fatbob Frank, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    "Three guys are camping, one from Oregon, one from Kentucky, and one from California. They're sitting around chatting when the guy from Kentucky pulls out a bottle of whiskey, takes a big swig, corks it, throws it in the air, whips out a pistol, and shoots the bottle before it hits the ground.

He then turns to his slightly shocked companions and says "no worries -- we got an overabundance of good whiskey where I'm from!

The Californian then does the same thing with a bottle of wine -- takes a swig of wine, corks the bottle, tosses it, whips out a shotgun, and shoots it before it hits the ground, remarking "no worries -- where I'm from, we've got far too much good wine!

The guy from Oregon pulls out a bottle of Full Sail beer, pops the top, drains the bottle, them carefully sets the bottle down so it doesn't get scratched. He then suddenly whips out a deer rifle, and shoots the Californian dead.

The guy from Kentucky is shocked, but the Oregonian says "...no worries! where I'm from we have way too many Californians, but I really do need to recycle this bottle."

xerts1191, WartHog, KS95B40 and 12 others like this.
  2. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017

3. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted