In the news American BLEXIT

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Chief1297, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Chief1297

Chief1297 Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Not that I place too much emphasis on polling data, If true, this would be the death gurgle of the progressive movement. No wonder they want the Mexican/South Americans to hurry up and get here!!

President Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is at a record high, according to the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll released October 29 shows 40 percent of the black voters that were surveyed say they approve of President Trump’s job performance, while 58 percent disapprove.

Trump’s record high approval among black voters comes just days after Candace Owens introduced BLEXIT, “the black exit from the Democrat Party.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...VrWDsrNHSdyOWjSD-Lk3wQxA9VoEpfCe5l0wuf4VCXlZA

xerts1191 likes this.
  2. Gimpster

Gimpster Kevin G Supporting Addict

Apr 6, 2017
    I guess we'll find out next week. I really hope there's something to this.

ZoidMeister and xerts1191 like this.

3. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    Especially for the governor's race here in Georgia.

Gimpster likes this.
  4. Fort Tom

Fort Tom Member

Oct 8, 2018
    I've been thinking about this too, but where are they going? Probably not to the "R" side. Maybe another independent party of some type. That always hurts Republicans. A 3rd party vote gives the Democrats an advantage, due to the sheer number of them. Remember, that's how Clinton got elected. By the Electoral college, thank you very much for remembering that Hillary, and Dems. He won the election with about 1/3 of the popular vote, Bush and Perot got the rest, but he got the big states with the bigger electoral college numbers. I guess they don't teach history to college students, or journalism students, and as for Hillary, her gin soaked brain probably actually did forget it.

Gimpster and ZoidMeister like this.