American Handgunner Magazine for March/April

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by paid4c4, Feb 25, 2012.

1. paid4c4

paid4c4 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 26, 2011
    Congratulations to Joe Chambers for having the front cover of American Handgunner Magazine. The cover and a nice story about Joe's recent build of "Reliability, Accuracy and Aesthetics Time Two, the Mirro Image Duo." The eight page article starts on page 58 and covers the entire story in text and photographs. The article mentions Bob Marvel and in the next sentence talks about Joe Chambers! Joe you're traveling in pretty high class 1911 company. Once again Congrats.
    Bill

2. Mt Airy

Mt Airy New Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Yes sir those here two beautiful Pistols.

3. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    I have a personally signed copy of the magazine if anyone would like to purchase it.

4. barmandr

barmandr SHEEPLE HERDER Supporting Addict

Oct 11, 2011
    I can get his autograph off of the deposit check I sent him...he had to endorse it, right? :tongueout:

5. paid4c4

Sep 26, 2011
    Well, I didn't want to mention it but I have "Personal Note" with Joe's signature which I have attached to the magazine article. I will be offering it for sale here on the forum to the first "I'll Take It" for $500.00. If you'd like to get in on a pre sale you can PM me starting now for a one time price of $499.
    Bill

6. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    LOL! You guys are funny, REAL funny...

7. paid4c4

Sep 26, 2011
    Joe, that's really something to be proud of, wow what an article with great photography. You could have never bought that much advertising.
    Congrats!
    Bill

8. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    Thanks Bill, glad you liked it. It sure was fun to be involved with and something I will never forget.

9. paid4c4

Sep 26, 2011
    Did you get to take part in the photography? How long did it take to shoot that many pictures?
    Bill

10. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    No sir. I just shipped them off and they took care of everything...no idea how long it took to do it.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted