Ammo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bargain Hunter' started by azguy1911, Aug 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pcar157

pcar157 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 22, 2019
    Received my 2M rounds Federal order yesterday the 25th. Was ordered on 8.28. That's okay. I have it. Was 40 cents/round, shipped plus state sales tax. Love it!

2. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 22, 2017
    30,000 bucks and the reserve wasn't met? I occasionally look, but the prices are absurd. Nope I'll roll my own until this nonsense ends.

OldCuz likes this.

3. ~JM~

~JM~ Wrinkled Member

Jan 23, 2017
    2M? :eek: Damn! No wonder everyone else is waiting. :D

OldCuz, Uncle Bob and gps man like this.
  4. Fiddler1537

Fiddler1537 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jan 13, 2013
    How long will it take you to shoot that?

5. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    You spent $800,000 plus tax for two million rounds? Where are you going to store it? Did you get a loan from Hunter Biden or what?

bnaples, Brennerman, OldCuz and 3 others like this.
  6. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    We'll just assume he bought one of the left over missile silos and will stash it there!

monster likes this.
  7. Songcatcher

Songcatcher Nose to the grindstone

Mar 15, 2018
    I ordered 400 rnds of 22 lr. I must have bought all they had because they're out now.

8. nikerret

nikerret Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2019
    M is the Roman numeral for 1,000. I’m assuming he bought 2,000 rounds.

villdetwink and OldCuz like this.
  9. cherokee2u

cherokee2u Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    ^^^^^^^^

If that is correct, I would have said 2K ;)

OldCuz, Uncle Bob and Fiddler1537 like this.
  10. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Ahhhhhh but this isn't Italy! ;)

11. OldCuz

OldCuz Raleigh NC Supporting Addict

Mar 22, 2020
    I've been looking all week for .357 Magnum ammo. One time I found some FMJ on one site that was in stock. I put 2 boxes in my cart and saw they also had some Hornady SD. So, I figured I'd get a couple boxes of that too. Clicked on it and it said unavailable? Heck, just said it was in stock. So then I figured I'd just get another box of fmj since I had the chance. Even though it was like $35 a box. So, I put another box in my cart. Came back unavailable! Heck! Now they have just one box left! Wow, changed that quick.

I have been keeping an eye on GunBroker for the last few weeks. There is plenty ammo there. And plenty HIGH to boot. Heck, say what you like, but I've sold 3 lots of 500 rds of 9mm myself there. I made some crazy profits.

I've been bidding on 357, but each time I get outbid. I just can't bring myself to pay $1 or so per round for fmj!! That's freaking crazy right? SD ammo yeah, but not fmj. I only wanted about 200 or maybe 300 rounds at most. I was lucky enough to get one box of fmj yesterday from my LGD at $29.99, still high but I had zero 357.
    This morning I started searching online again for some but no luck. I then go to GB and see what's about to end and hopefully win something. Everything in 200, 250 and 300 rounds is more that I'm willing to bid on. I see a 1000 rd deal that I've been watching all week about to expire in 16m. It's at $705. I go get me another cup of coffee and come back and I refresh my screen. 13m is left now. Heck, I don't need 1000 rounds but all in all it's a better deal that everything else. I put in a $800 bid. I will not counter if it's not enough or if someone outbids me at the last minute.
    I enter it and I'm now winning. I get up for another cup of coffee.

5410b8ecae87fec3504b30749e4d78b5.jpg
    So when I get back and refresh my screen I'm still winning! The time runs out and nobody countered. So I win it. $710 plus $40 shipped to my door. Dang expensive, but not as much as the smaller lots. Well, I am going to buy a Henry lever .357 and hope to get a Colt Python so at least I have plenty. For now. :joyful:

Songcatcher and Zero1911 like this.
  12. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    Sounds as if we should ask President Trump to put an order out on the Ammo manufactures of
    America. Like Masks & ventilators Ammo is a vital component to our survival, maybe we
    should write Don Jr. he is a fellow gun nut.

AMMO We want AMMO NOW! The next chant for the next Trump rally.

OldCuz likes this.
  13. pcar157

pcar157 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 22, 2019
    Hey guys, two thousand rounds from Federal!!

OldCuz likes this.
  14. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    This is not a good time to add another caliber to the mix. I was very reluctant to buy a 357 but I took and chance and bit the "bullet" haha. No looking back now. In the hunt for a Henry 357 lever now. Brass or blued, not sure. I want a 30-30, 44 mag and a Colt 45 but I should wait.

15. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    pwgunny likes this.
  16. Songcatcher

Songcatcher Nose to the grindstone

Mar 15, 2018
  17. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
  18. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    I was going through my ammo closet this evening. I labeled all my ammo cans with the caliber and round count. I didn't know I had as much as I did. Nice surprise. I also found 1750 rounds of 9mm I didn't even know I had. Also found an extra 1000 rounds of 12g I didn't know I had ;)
    That's a nice find.

Cbzr1107, pwgunny and notshawn54 like this.
  19. pwgunny

pwgunny Active Member

Feb 26, 2020
    They just opened a Sportsmans Warehouse near me in Charleston. It was their 2nd day open, so I thought I would take a peek and see if there were any primers or ammo. They had most calibers available, including 9mm and .357mag. The limit was 2 boxes per person/trip. I wanted .38 spl, but none available. I bought 2 boxes of Federal 9mm at $16.99/box, and one box of SIG high performance 9mm for my carry gun. I really didn't need the Federal 9mm because I load my own, but I felt obligated to leave with something. Grabbed a pair of Simms waders for fishing the streams. NO small pistol primers, 1 box of rifle primers left. The upside is there is another new retailer for the Charleston area sportsman.

OldCuz likes this.
  20. rhsth4

rhsth4 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2018
    I got both my orders in and was organizing it all finally. Then I noticed that they sent me some 150gr instead of the 124gr. Anybody else get some too or just me?

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted