1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Targetsports just email me and they have Federal AE 124's 9mm in stock, bought 2,000 rounds, up to 3 weeks to ship

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,607 Posts
How much?

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,765 Posts
I got Federal 115 for $209 1000 at Academy Sports outdoors was $204 and only $5 shipping. Got them in a week.. out of stock currently though sorry

·
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much?
$250, free shipping but they do charge sales tax. It's 25% higher than the typical $190'ish they usually charge but these aren't usual times.

·
Super Moderator
821 Posts
Targetsports just email me and they have Federal AE 124's 9mm in stock, bought 2,000 rounds, up to 3 weeks to ship
Are you a member at Target Sports?

Reactions: boatdoc

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,607 Posts
$250, free shipping but they do charge sales tax. It's 25% higher than the typical $190'ish they usually charge but these aren't usual times.
If I HAD to buy ammo in the middle of this mess I'd buy the least amount I could get away with and the load up when prices go back down. That money will buy you 25% more ammo in a few months.

·
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I HAD to buy ammo in the middle of this mess I'd buy the least amount I could get away with and the load up when prices go back down. That money will buy you 25% more ammo in a few months.
Maybe, maybe not. If I was an ammo company (or a distributor in the TSUSA case) I'd be in no hurry to lower my prices especially with all the people that are/were low stocking up in the next 90 days, all the new gun owners starting to shoot when "they stay at home" is lifted (At my local LGS CC classes are full through June) and then the threat of a November Election going the wrong way.

If I had to guess (I'm a mean reversion guy with stocks, it works here) I'd say pre-virus we were at $180'ish, now $250'ish, fair value is probably $225

Reactions: villdetwink

·
Registered
502 Posts
Glad you were able to score some @azguy1911 . Thanks for sharing.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but it does seem like availability is getting a little better.

·
Super Moderator
821 Posts
From the various sites I have seen, 9MM and 45ACP is available. The question then is at what price? Looks as though 9MM prices are 50 - 100% higher than pre 19. Here in PA we are shut down til the end of April. Even if I bought now can't use it. So I will wait til early May and see what the pricing is then.
Just sayin'!

Reactions: KTXdm9

·
...Terminal Addict
1,016 Posts
Ordered a case of Speer Lawman 124gr from SGAmmo on Sunday... paid $291 shipped.
About $80 more than 2 months ago.
However, my order shipped the next day and was in hand today.
I wasn’t in dire need, but wanted to have a little more on hand for piece-of-mind.

·
Banned
2,688 Posts
Had a couple cases of .223 arrive from SGA yesterday.
Mo' expensive that 2 mos. ago, but available.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,765 Posts
Pretty stocked here, but if anyone sees any .38 super.. I'm going to be needing some. Won't shoot Armscor or Sig.. no steel or aluminum cases.. A lot of .38 supers coming up..

·
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It took two weeks to arrive but I was happy to nab the last two cases of 38 Super LAX Ammo had

38S.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts