Amy Coney-Barret

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fatbaldguy, Sep 26, 2020.

1. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Maybe People are finally getting mad about being ripped off by their "Leaders"!

Took long enough!

1L26 and Roehl like this.
  2. Fiddler1537

Fiddler1537 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jan 13, 2013
    I didn't realize one had to read or appreciate each thread to realize the value of the forum.

3. OldCuz

OldCuz Raleigh NC Supporting Addict

Mar 22, 2020
    Just do like I do. If you don't like a thread just move along to another one. Like TV. If you don't like what's on, turn the channel. As far as the spelling. We all understand who he's speaking of. No big deal, relax.

OneEyedTanker, River Rat and isialk like this.
  4. Jigo23

Jigo23 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2017
    Oh yeah no doubt! That’s what I find sooo hilarious! They act all indignant but know damn good and well they would do the exact same thing without a 2nd thought. Want to pick SCOTUS judges? Win elections! Losing elections has consequences.

5. Danny Topp

Danny Topp Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2020
    B4CEB949-8CE2-4F5C-B878-8802038B71BD.jpeg Makes me feel good to know we stopped losing ground for now.Thank god for Trump!!

1L26, OneEyedTanker, FNFAN and 2 others like this.
  6. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    One step at a time brothers/sisters!! One step at a time and we will win this war:usa:

7. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    You're right @henryt. I was assuming, either correctly or incorrectly, that since McConnell said he had the votes that the RINO supreme was on board. Time will tell.

Danny Topp, OneEyedTanker and OldCuz like this.
  8. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015
    It’s a woman with black kids. The left has no leverage.

9. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    I was trying to figure out what the dust up was about. Then I saw the wobbler mentioned and it dawned on me that I blocked the CS a while ago.

HooDoo Man and OldCuz like this.
  10. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
  11. rockittsled

rockittsled Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2020
  12. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    I was afraid of something like that. I just wanted everyone to see our exchange without possibly being said I changed anything. I can do it another way.

13. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    me: what is your problem

me: I want you to explain yourself

wobblie: Over 200,000 dead from a grossly mishandled pandemic and you’re having a good year. I wouldn’t have thought that needed explanation if you were at all self-aware. Your congratulatory statement badly needed context. That’s all. And, yes, I am a “leftist” whose head is exploding.

me: I never dreamed that things would be turning out so well. This is history in the making. 2020 has been one hell of a year.

She will uphold the law and not make the law. To the libs
    :finger:

You: WTF year have you been living in?

I believe everyone understood where I was coming from. Being overwhelmingly conservative minded people in this forum.

"I never dreamed that things would be turning out so well." this meant the chance for her being nominated and most likely confirmed.

"This is history in the making." Trumps 3rd and in his first term.

"2020 has been one hell of a year." So much has been happening this year. The virus, the riots, the Libs going off the rails and Ruthless kicking the bucket finally. Giving the chance for someone else to fill her spot that will actually uphold the law instead of injecting their own interpretation of it.

14. rockittsled

rockittsled Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2020
    OldCuz likes this.
  15. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    Thought I smelled a lib..

Danny Topp likes this.
  16. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    rockittsled likes this.
  17. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    His past posts didn't give it away ? Libs seem to enjoy getting on gun sites , stirring the pot a bit . It's a free country , it's easy to scroll on by . The anonymity of the internet allows people to be insulting without fear of actually facing anyone . It's frustrating because you really can't do anything about it .

switchback, Babboonbobo and OldCuz like this.
  18. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    You shouldn't share your PM's with anyone but the mods. They CAN see what ya'll said to each other. I already posted on here about him twice and notified the mods. Goggle wobble and you will see that it was a union in the early 1900's and I posted that on here already a couple of months ago.

There is a WELL known member here who called me everything but a white man soon after he joined. I mean it was wild. He later apoligized and all is good and it would blow you away who it was.

switchback, Babboonbobo, SVG and 2 others like this.
  19. Danny Topp

Danny Topp Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2020
    My wife tells me that I should pay attention to what lunacy is being spewed by the left.But it’s always the same.They take advantage of courteous law abiding gun owners until the balance shifts then it’s convert or die.(Clinton Reno) I see that constant reminder whenever I see my reloading supplies.

20. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    I missed any post about him being who he is. Now I know. Sorry guys.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted