And they say that God doesn't exist...

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by WC145, Oct 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WC145

WC145 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Karma is a bitch and she shows up at exactly 1:30 into the video!!!!:grin:

salelcid, xerts1191, FWoo45 and 9 others like this.
  2. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    Omg. Sorry for laughing so hard I came to tears at another person's misery but that was God telling him to watch his mouth for sure.

I was raised a calm, polite Christian. I think everyone should be entitled to their own views and habits as long as those do not interfere with mine. When they do than there's a conflict.

So I'm sorry to say that if they are going to wear masks and be violent towards us normally peaceful folks than maybe it's time some people don masks and bats and go beat the living snot out of these antifa pukes? There are a lot more of us than them and I really don't know why we have to keep tolerating their BS? The time is coming for common people to stomp antifa out of existence.

3. WC145

WC145 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2013
    You're right, these people think they can say or do anything and there won't be any repercussions but people are getting fed up with them. Personally, I found the video hilarious and I think it shows that even God has his limits on just how much sh!t he's going to listen to.:D

4. retrieverman

retrieverman Well-Known Member

May 16, 2013
    Play stupid games and win stupid prizes...

xerts1191, Mike A, Kip and 5 others like this.
  5. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    STOMP STOMP STOMP!!! :cry:

xerts1191, Kip and ImperialBlade like this.
  6. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Cowards that hide behind masks get what the deserve. Too bad the jerk didn't get fully run over.

7. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    seems about right to me

Mike A and Kip like this.
  8. The War Wagon

The War Wagon Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Ewwww... poor truck owner... now he has Anqueefa all over his bumper & hood! :sick2:

9. livinthelife

livinthelife Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    That person should have been issued a jay walking ticket, at least. Look at the traffic back up he caused.

Mike A and Kip like this.
  10. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    I think it is a very poor reflection on our society when we have groups like ANTIFA trying to force their beliefs on others.

It will be interesting to see what happens as the elections draw near. The elections may just prove to be a powder keg.

Romans 12:14-21
    14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
    15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.c Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”d says the Lord.

20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”e

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

11. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Men in skinny jeans with stupid opinions.

Love wcanterburys' response

xerts1191 and Mike A like this.
  12. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    The elections may be a powder key if a red wave of voters turn out and we win a few more seats in the senate and keep control of the house.

Mike A likes this.
  13. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    That would be great. Would it not?
    I could always use more Powder & primers.

WC145 likes this.
  14. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018

It could only be more funny it there were more of those turds getting run down!

Mike A likes this.
  15. Joni Lynn

Joni Lynn Professional Pest, NRA Patron member

Dec 21, 2014
    This country has a serious problem in this mental disorder these people display. People didn't behave like this a few years back, this is a whole new insanity.

16. Joni Lynn

Joni Lynn Professional Pest, NRA Patron member

Dec 21, 2014
    I doubt that God had anything to do with the meeting of a stupid zombie with a pick up truck. I don't believe God touches our lives in that way. I do however think the truck was going too slowly and needs a do over.

sellersm, Mike A and WC145 like this.
  17. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
  18. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    Cast your bread upon the water,
    It’ll come back home on every wave.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted