1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karma is a bitch and she shows up at exactly 1:30 into the video!!!!:grin:

·
On guard
1,561 Posts
Omg. Sorry for laughing so hard I came to tears at another person's misery but that was God telling him to watch his mouth for sure.

I was raised a calm, polite Christian. I think everyone should be entitled to their own views and habits as long as those do not interfere with mine. When they do than there's a conflict.

So I'm sorry to say that if they are going to wear masks and be violent towards us normally peaceful folks than maybe it's time some people don masks and bats and go beat the living snot out of these antifa pukes? There are a lot more of us than them and I really don't know why we have to keep tolerating their BS? The time is coming for common people to stomp antifa out of existence.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg. Sorry for laughing so hard I came to tears at another person's misery but that was God telling him to watch his mouth for sure.

I was raised a calm, polite Christian. I think everyone should be entitled to their own views and habits as long as those do not interfere with mine. When they do than there's a conflict.

So I'm sorry to say that if they are going to wear masks and be violent towards us normally peaceful folks than maybe it's time some people don masks and bats and go beat the living snot out of these antifa pukes? There are a lot more of us than them and I really don't know why we have to keep tolerating their BS? The time is coming for common people to stomp antifa out of existence.
You're right, these people think they can say or do anything and there won't be any repercussions but people are getting fed up with them. Personally, I found the video hilarious and I think it shows that even God has his limits on just how much sh!t he's going to listen to.:D

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
seems about right to me

Reactions: Mike A and Kip

·
Deo Volente
7,013 Posts
I think it is a very poor reflection on our society when we have groups like ANTIFA trying to force their beliefs on others.

It will be interesting to see what happens as the elections draw near. The elections may just prove to be a powder keg.

Romans 12:14-21
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.c Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”d says the Lord.

20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”e

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

·
On guard
1,561 Posts
I think it is a very poor reflection on our society when we have groups like ANTIFA trying to force their beliefs on others.

It will be interesting to see what happens as the elections draw near. The elections may just prove to be a powder keg.

Romans 12:14-21
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.c Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”d says the Lord.

20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”e

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
The elections may be a powder key if a red wave of voters turn out and we win a few more seats in the senate and keep control of the house.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
The elections may be a powder key if a red wave of voters turn out and we win a few more seats in the senate and keep control of the house.
That would be great. Would it not?
I could always use more Powder & primers.

Reactions: WC145

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Karma is a bitch and she shows up at exactly 1:30 into the video!!!!:grin:

It could only be more funny it there were more of those turds getting run down!

Reactions: Mike A

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,590 Posts
This country has a serious problem in this mental disorder these people display. People didn't behave like this a few years back, this is a whole new insanity.

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,590 Posts
I doubt that God had anything to do with the meeting of a stupid zombie with a pick up truck. I don't believe God touches our lives in that way. I do however think the truck was going too slowly and needs a do over.

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
4,939 Posts
Cast your bread upon the water,
It’ll come back home on every wave.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts