Another excellent Warbird holster

Discussion in '1911 Gear' started by pacecars, Jan 14, 2019.

1. pacecars

pacecars Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    While I was searching for a lightweight commander the one thing I knew was that it was going to ride in one of Paul's IWB holsters with Elephant trim. He had one in stock so I told him I wanted it. I then found the Dan Wesson ECP with a 4 inch barrel and fell in love with it. I was all set to go with that holster so I spoke to Paul and sent a pic of the ECP and he said to let him do a little studying and he would get back to me. He said he wasn't comfortable with how well the unique slide profile would fit that holster so he could be me another but he also had a convertible he was making for the 4 inch Wilson EDC X9 for stock but hadn't blocked it yet. He said he could make it for the EDC. So here it is in all its glory . Paul did his usual fantastic job and it fits like a glove right out of the box. Perfect amount of retention yet draws smoothly without any need to wrap the pistol in plastic and sit overnight. Pictures do not do it justice but here are a few:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ORShooter

ORShooter Just outsided the realm of Crazy!

Nov 28, 2018
    That's a sweet looker to be sure!:thumbs:

3. joepilot

joepilot So soon old, so late smart... Supporting Addict

May 17, 2015
    Paul never misses the mark! Beautiful holster!!

4. colrhino

colrhino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2013
    I think that [Paul’s] Warbird holsters offer the best value for the dollar spent than any other holster on the market!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. WoodrowAugustus

WoodrowAugustus Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2018
    I agree with this assessment 100%.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted