Another Great Consumer Experience with Primary Arms

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bamashooter, Apr 25, 2019.

1. bamashooter

bamashooter Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    A while back I purchased a used Primary Arms 3x Compact Prism Scope from a member over at arfcom. Received a little if used at all, optic and box. No foam insert or the little allen/torx wrench. I tried to deal with it but my OCD would not have it, therefore, in the Industry section of the forum, specifically with the Primary Arms section, I posted the following (Feb. 2019):

"I recently purchased a "like new" (imo) gen 2 acss 3x prism scope (300blk) from a member here. Very nice but did not include the foam or the wrench. Due to my being an attempted recovering OCD-type, I would like to purchase those 2 items if you have any sitting around on a bench, etc. Thanks. What can I say? ::D"

Today I had an IM regarding a reply (i didn't know there had been a reply). The IM and reply was from MR. Marshall Lerner, CEO of Primary Arms.

"Sorry I missed this when you posted. If you still need it email me and I will send it at no charge!"

I was taken aback. Mr. Lerner requested my address. We exchanged emails. I then get another email from a PA employee assigned the task. Very nice and letting me know it's on its way. They also included some complimentary: "I included a few stickers and some extra flip covers for you just in case."

They are known for their speedy shipping and great customer service. But my goodness. I just had to share this with ya'll. Just another reason why I'm a Primary Arms fanboy.

gaijin, xerts1191, Coolsound and 4 others like this.
  2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2018
    I'm a huge Primary Arms fan too! They're local(ish) have good deals, and great customer service. Glad they're still doing what they do best- Taking care of the customer.

bamashooter likes this.

3. bamashooter

bamashooter Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    As promised, i received my pkg today along with some extra goodies. Very pleased and impressed.

4. cdhbrad

cdhbrad Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Never been disappointed by Primary Arms. Great company to do business with.

5. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Typical experience of Primary Arms.....they are GTG

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted