1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
born in the wrong century
5,285 Posts
Very sharp.

Like the melt.

Was that a steel-framed model, Steve ?

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
5,017 Posts
That looks fantastic.

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I know sigs are super reliable but never thought Of them as being pretty. But that gun is a looker!! The owner is going to be pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks good in the pictures, can't wait to get it home. As Steve mentioned, had it polished by Patriot Polishing a while back, decided to see what a DLC would look like on it. To me, a lot of the enjoyment of pistol ownership is experimenting with looks and function. Guess Mom and Dad didn't get my dollies enough new clothes when I was a kid! And yes Dub, it was a stainless model with SRT, a 220 Elite Carry. Doing business with Steve at Integrity and Rob at Patriot were 5 star experiences. Thanks to both.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good in the pictures, can't wait to get it home. As Steve mentioned, had it polished by Patriot Polishing a while back, decided to see what a DLC would look like on it. To me, a lot of the enjoyment of pistol ownership is experimenting with looks and function. Guess Mom and Dad didn't get my dollies enough new clothes when I was a kid! And yes Dub, it was a stainless model with SRT, a 220 Elite Carry. Doing business with Steve at Integrity and Rob at Patriot were 5 star experiences. Thanks to both.
Was very much a pleasure working with you as well, even if I did get a little stumped on the reassembly lol. That srt kit threw a curveball at me for a minute ha..

·
What me worry ?
11,945 Posts
Thank you tac those boots get to be a bit much on these old feet lol. Hope your good sir still offering up my prayers for you and the Mrs.. fine sir..
Thanks Steve , just trying to take my mind off things .
I stay at her side give her her meds to take away pain and watch her sleep ,thanks for the prayers ,it means a lot to us .

·
born in the wrong century
5,285 Posts

Awesome.

That is one sharp looking Sig.

I'll be you will be mighty pleased with it for a long, long time.

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,649 Posts
I like that you offer the high polish DLC as a finish option...

Did the polishing company purposely do a melt job for carry purposes or is that just the way it came out due to the polish? (Not being a ****).

Either way, haven’t seen this type of thing on a P series Sig before.

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,649 Posts
DLC doesn't adhere so well to aluminum.
I’m not sure that’s true... I am under the belief that DLC is just fine for Aluminum.

DLC will adhere to aluminum fine but it does not have the same anti abrasion characteristics of steel

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Steve,

Any thoughts on how the high polish finish will hold up against wear and fingerprints. Looks beautiful!
It will wear very well unfortunately when you have as smooth and polished of a finish like this it's going to print and smudge..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts