1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this great website earlier this year and have mostly been lurking, but figured I'd make an intro post.

Been in love with the 1911 since I bought my first, a Kimber Classic Custom back in 1997. In the meantime, I've added a few and sold a few, learning all the way. After having collected and used all kinds of other pistols, mostly double action and plastic-fare, personally and professionally, I'm kinda at a point where I'm trimming down the others to make room for more 1911s, and I'm thankful to have found another online community to share, discuss, learn, and lust over our mutual addiction.

·
Premium Member
8,123 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arizona.... The people you will meet here can share a vast a mount of knowledge about 1911's. Mostly about embracing your Addiction and how to feed it!!! :grin:

Pattern Grey Metal Silver Electronic component

Disclaimer..... these are not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I'm trimming down the others to make room for more 1911s,
Just our type of people :cool2: we like pictures of 1911s, be they yours or mine, we just love 1911s.

Just look a the @TheCollector his pics speak volumes, beware as you enter this den of Addiction
you will lose you money & your mind. :confused:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they were mine. :shameful:

Well welcome to the Forum from Western NC :happy:

Body of water Nature Natural landscape Water resources Water

·
Deo Volente
8,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arizona.... The people you will meet here can share a vast a mount of knowledge about 1911's. Mostly about embracing your Addiction and how to feed it!!! :grin:

View attachment 370569

:eek::eek:.o::greedy::grin::cigar:

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,560 Posts

View attachment 370569

What do you collect ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.