1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting from the Minnesota. I'm not only new to this forum, but new to handguns. I've grown up with long guns my entire life, but decided this might be the right time to dedicate some time and resources to this segment of the world. I'm trying to learn as much as possible about handguns, 1911s and 2011s in particular, but not exclusively. There's a lot that I don't know, but I try to be thorough about learning things and hope to get value out of this forum. I am poor at posting a lot of things on any forum that I've been a member of, because I find most of the questions that I might have have been asked and answered many times over. But I don't stir the pot or wear my opinions on my sleeve. Happy to be here to learn, and possibly contribute at some point.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Greeting from the Minnesota. I'm not only new to this forum, but new to handguns. I've grown up with long guns my entire life, but decided this might be the right time to dedicate some time and resources to this segment of the world. I'm trying to learn as much as possible about handguns, 1911s and 2011s in particular, but not exclusively. There's a lot that I don't know, but I try to be thorough about learning things and hope to get value out of this forum. I am poor at posting a lot of things on any forum that I've been a member of, because I find most of the questions that I might have have been asked and answered many times over. But I don't stir the pot or wear my opinions on my sleeve. Happy to be here to learn, and possibly contribute at some point.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! You came to the right place to gain knowledge about not only 1911s/2001s but handguns in general. The breadth of info available on this forum astounds me. Go Packers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts