1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bought a new Simply Rugged "Cattleman" 1911 holster a few weeks ago and I like it a lot. Not only does it look great in black caiman I like the fit, the ride height, pretty much everything about it. In fact, I liked it enough to order one for the Vaquero I've been messing with. Nothing fancy about this one, just plain tan but it fits the gun perfectly and, like the other one, rides at a very comfortable height for a fast smooth draw without getting in the way. I was surprised how close in it holds the grip, it doesn't stick out or bang on stuff. For all around general use field/range type holsters these are great and if you wear a longer jacket or untucked button down shirt they are concealable enough for social carry. The price was reasonable at $102 shipped with their current 10% off sale and I had it in less than two weeks from when I ordered it. Top notch kit.

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Hi WC! Simply Rugged makes quality holsters - I really like the black Caiman and even more so the grips on the 1911!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Rob and his crew make some great holsters at a very reasonable price. I have a Simply Rugged holsters for all my pistols. They can do from plain and simple to fancy and exotic. For me they are a local company and always a pleasure to do business with. Rob is heavy into the local shooting community and is very well respected. When I wear one of Rob's "Cuda" holsters on one of his "Real man's Gun Belt", I don't even feel like I'm wearing a gun. I have to check from time to time to see if I lost it, it's that comfortable. I'm a big fan of his products.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Nice, looks like it would comfortable
Good craftsmanship!

Reactions: WC145
1 - 5 of 5 Posts