ANOTHER SCAMMER AMONG US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Addicted2gunz, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Exactly! They don't care who that take it from, or how much harm they could cause the person! ex: scammed out of life savings, now can't afford meds....etc. They need to ramp up the tracking of these pieces of shi*

Hubbabubba and isialk like this.
  2. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Just fill his email inbox with pictures of your butthole. Put "Payment attached" in the subject lines.

KTXdm9, Uncle Bob, FWoo45 and 10 others like this.

3. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

isialk likes this.
  4. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    one of the best things i have heard in a while, thank you sir! Next Obama supporting Nigerian prince that contacts me is going to get a very special “payment confirmation” attachment!

isialk, B81, 1911 crazed and 2 others like this.
  5. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Russ, once you have & have used your skills, you don't forget them brother! WHOOP-AZZ!

isialk and Addicted2gunz like this.
  6. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    I hate thieves......

7. AGENT P

AGENT P 1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART

Jun 24, 2019
    FWoo45, Doc45, isialk and 3 others like this.
  8. stlgecko

stlgecko I’m just here for the 1911’s

May 24, 2014
    The “want to buy” classifieds are where the scammers appear. Extra caution is needed in that sub forum.

FWoo45, isialk and Addicted2gunz like this.
  9. zChambers

zChambers ........... Supporting Addict

Jan 21, 2015
    Almost the exact same scam is going on an archery forum I joined recently. Seems like an obvious scam when I received the same style message from three different user names, all suggesting I contact a "buddy," all with different names and different email addresses.

10. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    Great catch & reveil A2G.
    Watching each others 6 the :usa: WAY!

11. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Have spent the past week jacking w/a scammer that just KNOWS he's got $8k coming his way, as soon as I can get his email address correct. LOL I keep "messing up" his email addy - and the dumbsh** keeps patiently waiting. I've suggested a mailing address - I got a litter box FULL of "payment in kind" waiting! Gonna vacuum seal a non-clear bag full of it an' mail it.....

limbkiller, FWoo45, isialk and 4 others like this.
  12. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    My local Armslist has a new listing today.... A one month old Glock 17 Gen5 MOS for $400! I better send this guy payment right away!!

isialk and Smokewagon like this.
  13. razorbacker

razorbacker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 2, 2011
    I just posted this a few minutes ago on a couple classified threads. I saw this thread and thought it would be appropriate to pass along here for a warning to others.

"Ok, I've held my peace long enough hoping for a positive resolution that is not going to happen.
    This forum member (Slingerbelt) has recently listed four firearms for sale. I purchased the first one a DW Guardian for $1,100 on 9/10, sent funds 9/11, he received funds 9/14. After excuses for not shipping he notified me Friday 9/18 that shipping was "done". No tracking number. Saturday morning I contact the FFL he had given me. His FFL said he has not received the gun. I've PM'ed him a couple times, no reply.
    AVOID this guy completely!"

Roehl, isialk and AGENT P like this.
  14. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    He limited his profile so 'no peeky'.

isialk likes this.
  15. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Looks like he sold a Springer TRP this week also.

isialk likes this.
  16. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2011
    AND the really sucky part is that there was a legit GB dealer sellin' them earlier this summer for like $1030 DELIVERED, so the price was "believable". I know the other deal was legit - I bought two from his GB listings.

isialk likes this.
  17. AGENT P

Jun 24, 2019
    Our forum just like our country seems to be turning upside down.
    Damn shame.

Jwp and isialk like this.
  18. AGENT P

Jun 24, 2019
    He was last seen yesterday on this website.

isialk likes this.
  19. Lineman1982

Lineman1982 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2018
  20. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Thanks for giving us the heads up gunz! I suppose we should always be wary, do some research, and then ask our fellow addicts for any info they may have on a seller before we pull the trigger on a deal. These crooked ba$tards are likely to be especially active now in our areas of interest because of all the record arms and ammo buying going on. They will fish for the unwary and use people’s eagerness to buy against them. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted2gunz, cgff, Doc45 and 2 others like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted