ANOTHER SCAMMER AMONG US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Addicted2gunz, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Roehl

Roehl Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2019
    Thanks for the heads up. Sucks that stuff like this happens and people just can’t be honest. I hate scammers and I honestly wish they would just hang. Hope it works out for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted2gunz likes this.
  2. GIFS-1911

GIFS-1911 Active Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Thank you guys for the warning. It makes me want to deal with online stores only. :(

3. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    It's very easy to determine who is reputable, members with no history who message you trying to make a deal don't fall into that category.

Addicted2gunz and FWoo45 like this.
  4. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I'm just impressed with your trade rating. Not necessarily the 100% positive part, this place is full of great people, just the quantity. Jeezo, you really are addicted.

5. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Haha yes.... Yes I am addicted :eek1:

1911 crazed, Razer and FWoo45 like this.
  6. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 22, 2017
    Or send him this.

1 Hillary.jpg

7. Bucket List

Bucket List Member

Sep 21, 2020
    I could have inherited $ 10,000,000 from an African prince! Until he found out that my bank acct numbers were all made up. That called halt to things, after he wrote back 3 times. He said the numbers did not work. Ah yes, that was fun.

Addicted2gunz, KTXdm9 and razorbacker like this.
  8. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2011
    I used to run a reverse scam on 'em, explaining (finally) that as a Friar on a local monastery, I didn't have access to funds to pay to FedEx the payment to them from the monastery's investment accounts. I DID actually get the $20-35 shipping fee sent to me, kinda - I gave them the address of our local PD, with a heads-up to one of their detectives I know. When they got it, they donated it to the Blue Santa program, since that's what was on the MO......<they CAN be dumb when you get 'em off-script!!>

Bucket List and Addicted2gunz like this.
  9. Yellowsupersport

Yellowsupersport Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    Check out the Jim Browning channel on YouTube. He’s a British guy who hacks into scam call centers in India, and then doxes them. To the point of exposing bank details, infiltrating their CCTV systems and then recording their conversations, identifying key players and posting their social media details

Scammers getting hacked, entertaining justice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razorbacker likes this.
  10. TJK68

TJK68 Active Member

Jun 9, 2017
    He contacted me the other night about a holster, I did not reply.

Bucket List and Addicted2gunz like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted