1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to throw a quick hello to my fellow Okies. Looks like it鈥檚 a little quiet around here but hoping for more of us to show up! Hope y鈥檃ll are good and well! Icy roads finally melted and back to the grind stone!! 馃槑

She鈥檚 used/carried and mine. Not much but an RO Springer 45. Have had STI Edge, DW鈥檚, Springers and she is still one of the best shooters. Thinking about swapping for NS but love the Target鈥檚!

Stay safe out there Oklahoma! Hope to share my next 1911 soon!馃憤馃徎
Wood Grey Font Trunk Bumper

Registered
Just wanted to throw a quick hello to my fellow Okies. Looks like it鈥檚 a little quiet around here but hoping for more of us to show up! Hope y鈥檃ll are good and well! Icy roads finally melted and back to the grind stone!! 馃槑

She鈥檚 used/carried and mine. Not much but an RO Springer 45. Have had STI Edge, DW鈥檚, Springers and she is still one of the best shooters. Thinking about swapping for NS but love the Target鈥檚!

Stay safe out there Oklahoma! Hope to share my next 1911 soon!馃憤馃徎 View attachment 938707
Nice. Madill Oklahoma here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.