Antifa shows up, and so do Americans

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by rockittsled, Aug 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    My girls got my 6. ;)

Dub, Mike0707, Babboonbobo and 2 others like this.
  2. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015

3. Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward Active Member Supporting Addict

Apr 28, 2020
    This thread belongs in the Political Outhouse, and the quoted post above should be canned per the forum rules: "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend,"

blamo likes this.
  4. Rick McC.

Rick McC. Well-Known Member

May 3, 2013
    There outta’ be a bounty on ‘em!

If that offends you; I don’t care...

5. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    I guess people are starting to see antifa for what they really are, Anarchists.

6. Jennifers

Jennifers Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2017
    What I took away from both videos was 98% of the protestors were "white" "females", (I put both in quotes because I am not sure they are actually either in any meaning I grew up with, although a DNA rest might claim they are), commonly called wiggers. People give me guff about that and how wonderful the rioters are, but I tell them I'll drop them off in the "bad" part of town late night and wait for them 6 blocks down, for some reason they don't think that is a go idea and shut up

7. Dub

Dub born in the wrong century

Mar 19, 2017

The domestic terrorism that is festering in members of our government, teachers and on the streets should be treated the same way we address terrorist enemy combatants abroad.

664D513E-8BA0-46A4-899A-ACDF35EC4350.jpeg

8. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    My ex wife need to see this.

boatdoc and Dub like this.
  9. Dub

Mar 19, 2017
    5AC2BDC0-64C9-4754-8D01-F8959DAA05A8.jpeg

10. Dub

Mar 19, 2017
    Run ‘em outa the country !!!!!

95915252-E303-4AF9-B874-66C608E05B20.jpeg

11. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    Lookie little one, it says & it B very true.

STICKS & STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS CAN NEVER HARM ME!!!!

GROW A PAIR WHY DON'T YA?

12. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    demoncrat owned sissy brown shirts

13. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    being offended by a post and writing about how it hurts your feelings rather than just skip over it is akin to seeing a pile of dog sh_t and stepping IN it rather than walking around it

14. jjfitch

jjfitch Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I'm not sure how to start this post since this is my third attempt. So this time, no introduction to frame my comments.

Some things to understand:

Police Chiefs in general are appointed by the highest political body in the "city"!

The County Sheriffs in general are elected by the people!

Now that's out of the way!
    Soros and Blumberg know exactly where the weakest and easiest to manipulate city leaders are and where the vulnerability is for the "5hit storm" they want to start whether its the 2A, Religion, Labor, Environment or Race! Marxist know exactly how to manipulate people for their end game! They also have the money to buy protestors and insurgents. Also Look at the demographics of where this is all going on!

90% of the population is not being exposed to overt Marxist agenda on the ground! Some splinter groups have tried "mob rule" in outlying counties and were shut down almost immediately with overwhelming show of patriotic force and city /county law enforcement support.

Right before I retired 15years ago from one of the largest county agencies on the west coast we were discussing the then current political situation. I stated that sometime during their careers first responders would be dispatched with a clipboard and a can of pepper spray. They laughed!

Please try to understand the role of law enforcement today in these cities. It sucks to know what needs to be done and how to do it but held back by spineless politicians.

Be prepared to defend yourself and your family. Understand the political demographics and the use of deadly force of your community.

Really good attorneys are around $800 an hour!

Smiles,

15. Tinelement

Tinelement Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Lived in Berthoud for 5 yrs after we first got married. Started my business there. I’ve been gone for 6 yrs now. Just moved a bit south.

Berthoud rocks. And this video proves it, and proves there are still small pockets of Americans along the left leaning and failing front range of Colorado.

Ready to move back to Btown. :)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  16. Dr Awkward

Apr 28, 2020
    I didn't say anything about my feelings. Spewing hate ("Smashing their teeth in and feeling their jaw crumble would make for peaceful slumber that night") is offensive. The forum's got rules. I just pointed to them.

I get your point in general. I've been a lot more careful lately when strolling the forum. The more time I spend here, the more I like it, and posts like that one stink the place up unnecessarily. No need to post hate here.

blamo likes this.
  17. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    She and her BLM counterparts should clean up Chicago and leave the NRA alone. They have no business or concerns with the NRA. Everyone is trying to play hero politicians these days. All for clout.

Babboonbobo and livinthelife like this.
  18. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    They need to beat to death by the hundreds. Frig them communist POS. If you feel they should not then join them as it seems you have already. The Marines should be sent in and every Marine given $100 for every left ear they have. This crap needs to be dealt with in a very harsh manner. If most of Antifa dies...... YEAAAAAAA!

colrhino, Jennifers, FWoo45 and 8 others like this.
  19. Dub

Mar 19, 2017
    Hate, self defense, however you want to read it.

These terrorists are attempting to destroy our country. They show up where I live and try this crap and there will be a price paid. They’ll see how good their health insurance is.

Scumbag liberals and their radical mentality is what is stinking things up.

colrhino, Spokes, FWoo45 and 6 others like this.
  20. Dr Awkward

Apr 28, 2020
    Dang. Offensive wasn't enough apparently. Now we're into just plain evil.