1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking at the WC Shark skin belts.

Does anyone have any experience with the Wilson belts and holsters ?

Thanks in advance !!

·
Never Forget
9,118 Posts
I ordered the Lo Profile for the Beretta at black Friday and sent it back. It wasn't horrible but I have a kydex holster for OWB and the Beretta and this one was slightly lackluster.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I recommend looking elsewhere for a belt. I bought the shark belt a few years ago and immediately returned it. One of my few returns. I like their original Low Profile 1911 holsters but that belt was thin and flimsy. It wasn’t up to the quality standard as their holster, IMO.

·
Registered
685 Posts
There are a lot of good places for gun belts; Wilderness Tactical Instructor's belt is the best I've used.

As for WC's leather offerings: I picked up a Lo Profile pancake a few years back for a full size 1911 and love it. Very thin yet taut; secures the 1911 well but draws easy; hugs close when the belt's cinched; durable thus far over some carry and a lot of draw practice.

If I recall, at the time there was a thread about who was making the holsters and WC Rep said they had a few makers, so can't speak to which one or who's making them now (assuming any changes -- pics on the site look the same).

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Have a couple of their holsters and like them a lot.

Reactions: Longbow

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Check out Andrew's Custom Leather & Custom Exotics. You'll never meet or talk to a nicer person than Sam Andrews and IMO he makes the finest there is & with a 110% guarantee.

JD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts