1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,898 Posts
After some of my rounds lately, maybe I should do the same... Including the house on the course. :(

Whole lotta good stuff in this deal.

GLWS

·
Registered
803 Posts
I used to golf many moons ago. Not a better individual sport around imo (wife's cousin was married to Tom Watson, which has absolutely nothing to do with these clubs.)

This is a deal for sure! (have these sticks ever seen par?)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Titleist make great clubs for sure, if you consider splitting it up I may be interested in the putter and driver depending on shaft ? Maybe they would make a great 2nd set :) (List All shaft types may help sell). GLWS

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titleist make great clubs for sure, if you consider splitting it up I may be interested in the putter and driver depending on shaft ? Maybe they would make a great 2nd set :) (List All shaft types may help sell). GLWS
I'm not interested in splitting them up. The clubs are in great shape. The Scotty will need a new grip. The driver and woods have Diamana shafts and are R flex(driver,4 wood,5 wood,7 wood,5 hybrid,4 hybrid). The irons are True Temper XP95 R300 steel shafts.They are Demos.(4 thru gap wedge). My sand wedge is a Vokey SM5 52 degree wedge flex. The putter has a 35 inch shaft.Thanks for your interest and suggestion.

·
Registered
95 Posts
thanks for the the additional details... i am still hitting S flex for now so i am out... the scotty is tempting if you change your mind :)

·
One more please!
1,699 Posts
Hayseed1 makes a great point.
Sell the irons as a set.
Sell everything else as a set or individually.
Take the covers off everything and take much better pics of each one. The Vokey wedge and Scotty Cameron putter would move quickly.
It's better to move some of it rather than none of it.
You would probably make as much ore more that way.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went down & took some more pics. The shoes are Foot Joys 11 wide. The extra balls are all Titleist and most are Pro V1's & Pro V1x with a few Velocvitys thrown in. There are 47 of them. The irons are very good shape as well as the driver and the fairway woods. The umbrella is one of the big ones (I believe it's 5 foot diameter).There are two ball retrievers. Buy your self a early Christmas present !!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nice looking setup. If they don't sell you might consider what I did a few ago.
I gave my entire set of Tommy Armour blades, a half dozen wedges, drivers, rescue clubs, bags and even new gloves to a public course gold pro who spent his summers donating his time to teaching high school inter-city kids to play golf. These clubs were 1" over and 3° up.
The kid he gave them to won a college scholarship.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Does it come with a free bowl of soup? GLWS

·
One more please!
1,699 Posts
Nice looking setup. If they don't sell you might consider what I did a few ago.
I gave my entire set of Tommy Armour blades, a half dozen wedges, drivers, rescue clubs, bags and even new gloves to a public course gold pro who spent his summers donating his time to teaching high school inter-city kids to play golf. These clubs were 1" over and 3° up.
The kid he gave them to won a college scholarship.
1" over and 3° up?
What NBA team did you play with?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
1" over and 3° up?
What NBA team did you play with?
Just 6'3" and 200#. My problem was sticking the toe of the club in the ground and the more vertical shaft was perfect for short irons and delicate chip shots.
4 handicap at 55 years old was my best. Saw it would take too many hours of practice to lower it as I was fighting my age and eyes as well as those 4' foot putts. Best to quit while I was still happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts