1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming for sale items, keyword TexasPatriotArms
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volkmann Precision Signature in 9mm! Guys, let's face it, your wife's out there spending your bonus money on Christmas presents for the kids, perhaps even as I write this, am I right? Damn right I am! And she's going back out tomorrow, so seize the moment guys!!

This is a stunning pistol by Luke Volkmann, a guy who's relatively new to me, but the more I see of his pistols the more impressed I am.

This pistol features:
  • Mirror Polished Traditional Blued Slide on Matte Frame
  • Magwell
  • High Grip Cut
  • Monogrammed Bushing
  • Fluted Barrel Hood
  • Serrated Heel
  • Ball Radius Cuts
  • Volkmann Battlehood Rear Sight
  • Gold dot Front Sight (of course)
  • Naked Slide except for logo rear of slide
  • Gorgeous Custom Wood Panels

FOR MORE PICS CLICK HERE:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZiqLXwHGApEXnMpr9

$5550.00 Shipped on a card, if you pay cash or check $5,400 - No Trades Please.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,573 Posts
Now that’s Bucket list fodder!

·
Vendor
Follow me on Instagram for upcoming for sale items, keyword TexasPatriotArms
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

This is a stunning pistol by Luke Volkmann, a guy who's relatively new to me, but the more I see of his pistols the more impressed I am.
Hope it started on that first trade a year ago . GLWS, its a beauty[/QUOTE]
It did indeed! A couple months ago I transferred a drop dead gorgeous stainless 9mm Volkmann to another Addict and it re-awakened my interest. I had forgotten it was you that was the big fan! Thank you for your comments.

·
Registered
818 Posts
My Volkmann is in the very small group of top makers pistols I own that will be held onto for a very long time. Luke produces some of the finest EDC work out there, period.

GLWS

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,518 Posts
Mine is very much like the one being sold. It is so pretty, and it is a total joy to shoot. It's hard to believe such a beauty could turn into such a beast tack driver. The pictures don't do justice to his polished blue. No offense intended, I could never get the camera to capture mine either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts