Anyone contacted you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Don_P, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Don_P

Don_P Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 4, 2018
    [​IMG]

I’ve seen a number of these billboards around my area (upstate NY) lately and they kind of piss me off. No one ever called me, anybody call you and ask if your guns are loaded or locked up? How do “they” know how many guns are loaded, unloaded, locked or unlocked? And 4.6 million kids from where? What…, “they” surveyed 4.6 million kids and asked if they had access to loaded guns? This crap propaganda just frosts me.

1L26, Tnj1911, Ingramite and 12 others like this.
  2. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Unfortunately the anti rhetoric is probably going to get worse.

3. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    It's like when some libturd says there are x amount of unregistered guns in the country . How do they know , they're unregistered . Bottom line ; they're liars .

wcanterbury, 41 Charlie, Kip and 2 others like this.
  4. pcso13

pcso13 Happiness is a range in your backyard

Nov 25, 2018
    For the record - I have not been contacted. I do wish they would call me (or better yet, stop by in person), I've got a few things I'd like to tell them...............

wcanterbury likes this.
  5. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
  6. pcso13

pcso13 Happiness is a range in your backyard

Nov 25, 2018
    My kids are all grown now and have their own guns but they were trained at a very young age about guns and the proper usage and safe handling of same. Education is the key.

1911 dawg and wcanterbury like this.
  7. Fred_G

Fred_G Known Agitator

Dec 29, 2015
    I won't say too much here, as this is general discussion, but I think the libs championing for "the children" has way passed.

wcanterbury and UBOATDOC like this.
  8. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Medical surveys? When kids go in for a check-up, doctors have kids fill out a questionnaire asking about firearms and if they have access.

wcanterbury likes this.
  9. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Don't forget the lead questions...If the kids pediatrician knew how much lead I have laying around the shop she would be apoplectic and prolly call CPS.

wcanterbury likes this.
  10. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    “Statistics” like these from the antis, typically can’t withstand the light of day. Once their source is tracked down, and that data is analyzed in an unbiased way, it becomes blatantly evident how the so-called “statistics” are just lies.
    [​IMG]
    The real tragedy in all this (IMHO), is the organization putting up such billboards can’t (or won’t) be sued for displaying what amounts to be false and misleading propaganda.

11. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    they forgot to say that those guns are locked in thugs homes

cghelton likes this.
  12. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    Fixed that for ya

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted