Anyone Interested in a class with Bob Vogel?

Discussion in 'Training' started by rsxr22, Oct 13, 2011.

1. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Hey guys!

I am going to be heading down to Lima, Oh in a few weeks for some 1-1 training with Bob. He is on top of the shooting world right now after winning USPSA Nationals, IDPA world championship, and IPSC world shoot and I feel like he would benefit any and all of us with his vast knowledge. Bob is a professional action pistol shooter, but what many forget or do not know is he is full time LE as well, so the training will be multi faceted. Anyway, the class can have up to 10 maximum. Costs will be as low as $150 for 1 day, if we can get a facility free of charge or max, $185 if not. It will be held in the Youngstown area and we are looking around very early spring to get something rolling, basically as soon as the weather breaks!

All I would like to do is get a feel for who would be interested. So if you are, please pm me contact info and i will get back to you as soon as date is definite. Class will be held on a Sunday for sure though because of Bob's schedule.

High round count and I will be able to make it pretty fun because i have access to a lot of props we use for local idpa matches.

2. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    It would be interesting I am not sure I would be able to make the drive though for one day, but maybe... hmm.

3. minderasr

minderasr Member

Aug 20, 2011
    OH? NY? PA? FL? Each has a Youngstown!

:grin:

4. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
  5. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
  6. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    By the rate of responses we could probably do an entire 1911addict's class

7. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    i'm sure the other NEO boys would be in as well

8. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Well get with em! You are down correct?

9. nomad

nomad Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Youngstown! one could get in a shootout just driving through there.:rofl2: Would this be just a one day class ?

10. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Yep...

11. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    For the price yes. I could bring him down for a 2 day if people would want. His price is $1600 per day, so it would be dependent on what people want....

What's the word? 1 or 2 day guys?

12. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    10 max? I vote 1 day

13. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    1 day would be fine and think most would more likely spend the $ for a 1 day rather than a 2day

14. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    I would love to be able to do 2-day, but I think that my time constraints will limit me to one day.

I'm committed to a course on the 29th, and a Utah CHL course that's undetermined, but likely some time in the middle of November. I also have a family travel weekend in November as well.

I'd truly love the opportunity, though.

I don't have to shoot a 1911, do I? <---- I'm serious on that one....I'll buy one right now if I had to, but I'd like to save up for what I really want. :wink:

15. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Unless I can get something together quick it looks like the class will take place around late march early april..... One day it is.
    You definitely do not need to shoot a 1911. Im not sure if Vogel owns 1911's, im sure hes got 1 or 2, but all he shoots is Glock for every division in the action sports. I will probably alternate between a Glock and my Wilson. I did that in the Scott Warren class, but that was because my hand started to bleed from the Wilson about 800 in. Still cant get the blood out of the MSH!!! And my lower is silver on that gun as well, looks kinda cool though!

16. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    Allen, it'll be in the spring, so you have time

17. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    ^ Thanks, guys, that sounds good to me! :smile: Put me down as a definite. :yay:

18. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    allen, pm me name and #

19. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    I sent you his info.

20. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Thanks, Don!

I also sent him my legal name, too. :smile: :wink:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted