Anyone shooting this weekend? If so where?

Discussion in 'Range Reports & Reviews' started by SouthCoastFirearmsTrn, Nov 15, 2018.

1. SouthCoastFirearmsTrn

SouthCoastFirearmsTrn New Member

Nov 13, 2018
    Ok who is shooting this weekend and where?

2. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Yes, I'm going to try out my new dueling tree I welded up yesterday, going out into the high desert in central Arizona, I bring a truck load full of stuff and stay out all day. This is the best time of year to shoot, no bugs and great weather.

3. DPVY

DPVY Previously DPCC

Dec 1, 2017
    Every weekend. At whatever match is happening. I think this weekend is Ft. Smith.

It'll be cold and fun.

4. HOTCHKIS

HOTCHKIS NRA Life Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Yep IDPA this Sat and then 2 gun carbine & pistol match.Picking up a CZ Scorpin EVO carbine tomorrow.

SouthCoastFirearmsTrn likes this.
  5. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    Gonna try a little IDPA match north of me over in Mineola. It’s been cold here - high 20s to low 30s for several days but should be 55-65 Sat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Where are you at that it's cold? I thought you were in Texas lol... I am looking at frozen ground and snow is falling, was going to go shooting today. But, looks like I will be checkering a front strap instead lol..

7. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    NE TX btwn DFW and Shreveport, LA. Been abnormally cold the past week or so.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fred_G and Steve Owens like this.
  8. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Wow, well it has been a really odd year for weather everywhere. We didn't even have any Fall temps, or fall weather.. Went straight from summer right into winter. No leaves changing colors, grass was green, temps in the 70s and that was like 2 weeks ago, then in two days all the leaves changed, dropped and it started frosting, got freezing temps and snow today.. And yeah 20-30s in that area, definitely out of the norm, that's for sure. I lived around lake Belton years ago. Kileen, Harkerheights area..

9. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Yep Steve this sucks, I was riding the Harley then had to put it away for winter a week later because it changed so quick with no real taper to winter temps!:mad:

As far as shooting, I haven’t even got to go out and shoot my new Les Baer and Guncrafter I picked up like two months ago:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Now on top of that I’ve been volunteered to finish a bathroom for my wife’s friend because her husband had it partly done and now can’t figure out how to finish it! My sons ceiling (plaster) is falling down in his living room and needs done plus the guy that bought the big complex next to him tore down the parking garage which was the wall for half of his yard, so now he had no fence anymore. Guess who gets to go do all that!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. 9mm4evr

9mm4evr Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2018
    Wisconsin opening of deer season.Good luck everyone and be safe.

11. Fred_G

Fred_G Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Not that far from where I am in Louisiana.

I am tired of the cold, heading down to South LA to do some shooting this weekend.

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot likes this.
  12. CornellBigRed

CornellBigRed New Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Sharpshooters USA in Alpharetta, GA

13. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    I was Going to shoot my new Colt 6.5 Creedmore at the ranch. Was there Friday all day winds out of the WNW at 40-50 gusts to 65 NWS had a High Wind Warning issued sand and dirt get everywhere --- Far south Eddy County in NM right on the Texas border.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  14. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
    Will be shooting and SOing the H20 Fowl Farms IDPA match this weekend, weather dependent. I was in shorts today, and supposed to have 1-3 inches of snow Saturday.

Ifn you don't like the weather in NC,
    just wait a minute.

15. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    Shooting at my local range, all week, since I am on 9 days leave

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted