1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,561 Posts

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
You answered a bunch of questions for me a month back about a possible deal so kindly. I dont have this particular holster; i do have it's kissing cousin by EL Passo Saddlery for a 5 inch/right hand. Happens to be black, as well. If you send me mailing info, I will throw it in a box to you, call it the Addicts Christmas spirit. Another member helped me out in this same fashion last month with a front sight I needed, but didn't want to shell out $80 for - had it in his junk box and sent it to me.

If it works for you, good enough. If not, it can take residence in your holster reject box or you can share with someone else someday.

Hope your household has enjoyed a good holiday season, Doc.

·
Pulling my hair.
33,205 Posts
You answered a bunch of questions for me a month back about a possible deal so kindly. I dont have this particular holster; i do have it's kissing cousin by EL Passo Saddlery for a 5 inch/right hand. Happens to be black, as well. If you send me mailing info, I will throw it in a box to you, call it the Addicts Christmas spirit. Another member helped me out in this same fashion last month with a front sight I needed, but didn't want to shell out $80 for - had it in his junk box and sent it to me.

If it works for you, good enough. If not, it can take residence in your holster reject box or you can share with someone else someday.

Hope your household has enjoyed a good holiday season, Doc.
Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, you're very kind! I have a number of 5" holsters and prefer the shorter version which is a bit easier to conceal for me. I'm doing pretty good on my overflowing holster/grip box LOL. I will pass on your very generous offer.

A very happy and healthy new year to you and yours.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
I have found his express line takes a little work to break-in - don't expect day one perfection. But once worn a bit, they hold up, function to equal his premier line. Owned several of both, if you don't mind a bit of break-in work, save the green, go express. I've been hunting one of his uncle Sals decisions for a while, have not happened upon one in used condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.