1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I held one. I snapped it. I cycled it.

The Devil is best kept in front of you, let old guy behind you and it's trouble (true about a lot of things........bad dogs, women, mean men, etc)

If anyone has some trigger experience with one of the new Beretta Elite Compacts, I'd welcome your input.

thanks,
Brent

·
Registered
97 Posts
The full-size LTT is glorious. The reviews I’ve read from LTT Compact owners are just as glowing as those for the full-size model.

Order directly from Langdon Tactical for the optional trigger job, which is essential to the LTT experience. The ones sold in stores are the base models, which come only with a “D” spring and no trigger work.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I ordered mine during their pre-order. Have somewhere around 1500 rounds through mine.

I have a preference to my full-size LTT but the compact does what I want. Very easy to shoot well and the trigger job with OP bar is worth the price.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I have a Langdon 92 Elite, stock.
A Beretta 92x centurion (G) (some internals polished by me)
And a 92 x compact (no rail)bone stock

My most rounds down range are with my Centurion great gun, performed flawless for me at Gunsite.

Not as many rounds down range with my compact but it seems to shoot tighter groups even on a bad day it surprises me and it’s bone stock. I purchased it just before Langdon announced his compact. The trigger is nice and I believe with more rounds shot it would really be a perfect balance for CCW.

My favorite currently is my centurion, I think it’s because of my greater holster and trigger time with it.
I need to shoot and CCW my compact as I lusted for one for some time, especially as it’s the non rail version. LTT builds a great gun the compact is a perfect balance for size and shootability.

On a note I’m on a Sig/HK kick currently so my berettas are not seeing much daylight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts