1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Live Free Armory supposedly supplies OEM components for 100+ companies. I found it interesting that Palmetto State Armory was showing a future pistol at SHOT Show called the Switch that looks suspiciously like the LFA AMP. The latter is a Glock-clone that uses a chassis-based frame with an Aluminum body and interchangeable grip panels.

Registered
I am very curious to see how these perform. I have no doubt in my mind that they will have a few bugs to work out. From what I've read about the company though is very encouraging. They have great customer service and have been working with a number of folks working the kinks out of the AMP.
At the price point they are shooting for I will definitely get one to run through its paces.

Registered
Looks great. At this price point I'll definitely get one just to try. I like their P365 & P320 slides and have a couple of them. Never had a problem with them so no customer service experience but seems like a solid company.

Registered
I messaged Live Free Armory. They are not producing the gun yet, not taking orders and no wait list.
And here we go again. Starting to hype a pistol they're not even close to producing and selling. I suppose it's possible they're gauging interest. But this already starts smelling the the Staccato CS.

Does no one learn anything from crappy product launches?

Registered
Atlas Hyperion, Fowler Industries Vanta 9, Wilson Combat CQB, Ed Brown Kobra Carry
And here we go again. Starting to hype a pistol they're not even close to producing and selling. I suppose it's possible they're gauging interest. But this already starts smelling the the Staccato CS.

Does no one learn anything from crappy product launches?
They said it will be in local gun stores in June. So if that's true then I don't think it's unreasonable to showcase it at Shot Show which is the biggest gun show all year.

Registered
Nice! Another lower-priced 2011-patterned handgun. I see there's also the EAA Witness 2311 (starting at $999).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts