AR pistol

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by shemeneto, Jan 1, 2019.

1. shemeneto

shemeneto Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Built around a Daniel Defense mk18 barrel, 10.3" CHF CL, pinned gas block and gas tube with a DD FH. I've only put 90 rounds through it, No BS, 90 rounds.
    Upper and lower receivers are 7075 T-6 billet aluminum from Next Generation Arms and features a tension screw to keep everything tight and rattle free. CMMG LPK. Ambi safety. 7075 billet qd endplate. Upper receiver is a slick side receiver hence it has no forward assist but does have a shell deflector.
    Rail is a 10" m-lok rail from Guntec. Ok, ok, not the best rail I know but its actually pretty damned solid.
    Trigger is an ALG PNT ACT mil-spec unit. Best mil-spec trigger out there, period.
    Brace is SB SBA3, tube, action spring and H1 buffer. Guys, this is one sweet brace. I love this thing.
    Mil-spec charging handle. No bcg, but I will include the magpul AFG and the magpul MBUS. One caveat, the front sight will NOT lock down.
    Look, I know the "100 rounds" and "300 rounds" are calling cards of the bullshit artist but no BS, I built this, fired 3 30 rd mags through it and haven't fired it since. Those 90 rounds were flawless. It functions 100% and it shoots great. It's my first pistol and I was surprised how "soft" it shoots. That barrel is perfectly gassed. I was firing 55gr 5.56 mil-spec ammo.
    Other than the Guntec rail this pistol has all quality parts in it. I just am on a revolver quest and to get what I want I'm gonna need more money.
    Looking for $600+ any fees
    Also willing to entertain trades for S&W 686 4" or 627 4",5"
    Would also be interested in a 29 or 629 with 4"
    Barrel lengths negotiable depending on specific model and condition. I can also offer cash on my end for a nice revolver.
    I know someone here has too many revolvers and wants to part with one, like me and ARs, I just am getting too many.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GIJoke, RN47 and Mike Meints like this.
  2. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    Heck, I have firearms that have 0 rounds through them!
    GLWS!

3. shemeneto

Nov 22, 2016
    I dont.

GIJoke likes this.
  4. GIJoke

Aug 28, 2018
  5. shemeneto

Nov 22, 2016
    Hey, my "winky" smiley didn't show up.

GIJoke likes this.
  6. GIJoke

Aug 28, 2018
    Have to use the ones on the forum - I learned the hard way lol

7. BigSkyGuy

BigSkyGuy Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2018
    Any interest in a stainless 5.5" Redhawk? 44 Mag

Its a SWEET revolver!

8. shemeneto

Nov 22, 2016
    Bigskyguy, I'm not totally against it but it's not exactly what I'm after. If you feel like it you can PM me some deteils.

9. shemeneto

Nov 22, 2016
    Really need to sell.

$500

10. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
  11. shemeneto

Nov 22, 2016
    Just in case you guys dont know the sba3 mounts on a standard 6 position carbine buffer tube and yes, its ATF approved, I have the letter from SB so it mounts/ shoulders as well as a carbine/rifle. The whole kit, including the tube, spring and buffer, along with the brace, comes together from SB.
    The billet receiver set was $340, barrel $300, brace $150, rail $80, trigger $60, DD FH $50, LPK $75 plus sights and angled foregrip. So, right at 1k, practically brand new so not a bad deal for $500

SharpShot likes this.
  12. SharpShot

SharpShot Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2014

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted