1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built around a Daniel Defense mk18 barrel, 10.3" CHF CL, pinned gas block and gas tube with a DD FH. I've only put 90 rounds through it, No BS, 90 rounds.
Upper and lower receivers are 7075 T-6 billet aluminum from Next Generation Arms and features a tension screw to keep everything tight and rattle free. CMMG LPK. Ambi safety. 7075 billet qd endplate. Upper receiver is a slick side receiver hence it has no forward assist but does have a shell deflector.
Rail is a 10" m-lok rail from Guntec. Ok, ok, not the best rail I know but its actually pretty damned solid.
Trigger is an ALG PNT ACT mil-spec unit. Best mil-spec trigger out there, period.
Brace is SB SBA3, tube, action spring and H1 buffer. Guys, this is one sweet brace. I love this thing.
Mil-spec charging handle. No bcg, but I will include the magpul AFG and the magpul MBUS. One caveat, the front sight will NOT lock down.
Look, I know the "100 rounds" and "300 rounds" are calling cards of the bullshit artist but no BS, I built this, fired 3 30 rd mags through it and haven't fired it since. Those 90 rounds were flawless. It functions 100% and it shoots great. It's my first pistol and I was surprised how "soft" it shoots. That barrel is perfectly gassed. I was firing 55gr 5.56 mil-spec ammo.
Other than the Guntec rail this pistol has all quality parts in it. I just am on a revolver quest and to get what I want I'm gonna need more money.
Looking for $600+ any fees
Also willing to entertain trades for S&W 686 4" or 627 4",5"
Would also be interested in a 29 or 629 with 4"
Barrel lengths negotiable depending on specific model and condition. I can also offer cash on my end for a nice revolver.
I know someone here has too many revolvers and wants to part with one, like me and ARs, I just am getting too many.

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Look, I know the "100 rounds" and "300 rounds" are calling cards of the bullshit artist but no BS, I built this, fired 3 30 rd mags through it and haven't fired it since. Those 90 rounds were flawless.
Heck, I have firearms that have 0 rounds through them!
GLWS!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Any interest in a stainless 5.5" Redhawk? 44 Mag

Its a SWEET revolver!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bigskyguy, I'm not totally against it but it's not exactly what I'm after. If you feel like it you can PM me some deteils.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just in case you guys dont know the sba3 mounts on a standard 6 position carbine buffer tube and yes, its ATF approved, I have the letter from SB so it mounts/ shoulders as well as a carbine/rifle. The whole kit, including the tube, spring and buffer, along with the brace, comes together from SB.
The billet receiver set was $340, barrel $300, brace $150, rail $80, trigger $60, DD FH $50, LPK $75 plus sights and angled foregrip. So, right at 1k, practically brand new so not a bad deal for $500

1 - 12 of 12 Posts