1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...was watching the news on the snow in AZ...upwards of 3 feet! @Scaramouche aren't you out that way??

Wishing the best for Arizonians....alot of snow = numerous accidents with injuries + flooding with all kinds of issues.....

·
Student of the Columbian Exchange
7,824 Posts
Vegas did not get anything like you guys, here's out my back window & then over at Red Rocks, temps didn't go below the high 20Fs, above 7,000 ft we did get 18 to 24 inches

upload_2019-2-23_7-26-16.png

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,255 Posts
We got close to 20 inches here and as Chuck said, it is 7f here this morning. Ain't supposed to happen in AZ. We have 3 foot drifts in our lane. I ain't going anywhere for a couple of days as I don't even own a snot shovel

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,255 Posts
We got close to 20 inches here and as Chuck said, it is 7f here this morning. Ain't supposed to happen in AZ. We have 3 foot drifts in our lane. I ain't going anywhere for a couple of days as I don't even own a snow shovel.

From our backyard

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
5,928 Posts
There is 5-7” in North Scottsdale. I don’t know if @pscipio03 got much? We just got lots of rain on the west side.

@Scaramouche im still looking for your jacket. ;)
Rain only. About 5 miles north in Cave Creek they got some. Nothing our way, though.

·
The Tinker
3,150 Posts
We still have snow on the ground, even though it stopped snowing late yesterday. It should all be gone after today, as the high is supposed to be 48. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 61. Crazy high-desert weather. :confused2:

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
5,928 Posts
We still have snow on the ground, even though it stopped snowing late yesterday. It should all be gone after today, as the high is supposed to be 48. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 61. Crazy high-desert weather. :confused2:
Yup, and Wed we are in the 70’s for the near future. Explains why my sinuses hate me right now

·
The Tinker
3,150 Posts
Means I get to go to the shooting range next Tuesday! :D

Reactions: xerts1191

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Chuck is correct 7 degrees this morning and about 20+ inches of snow. It will however be 60 degrees by Friday and all this should melt. by then.

·
Dremel jockey
3,862 Posts
I need to test fire 2 new builds.
I might head out to my secret shooting hole mid-afternoon.
Sure glad I got aggressive tires on my old truck!
Anyone care to join me?

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
5,790 Posts
Even higher elevations in Scottsdale got snow, just 10-12 miles northeast of my home. Further north in Cave Creek and Carefree (about 15-20 miles) even got more. My company has an office in Flagstaff and they had upwards of 45-50 inches of snow in spots, mostly in 24 hrs.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
5,928 Posts
Got buddies that are from and live in Denver. Love rubbing in the fact that Flagstaff is over 1,700 feet higher in elevation than ‘The Mile High City’. I had no idea we could get snow here- lean something new. Now, let’s bring the damn heat back.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I play hockey up in Flagstaff a couple of times a week, I feel every foot of elevation when ever I'm on the ice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts