Arkansas May Become 37th Stand-Your-Ground State

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot, Dec 30, 2018.

1. TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot I do not consent.

Dec 28, 2017
    https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBl...aaron-pilkington-files-stand-your-ground-bill

Despite all the mainstream news coverage of new gun control measures and the ceaseless promotion of gun control by self-serving bureaucrats and anti-liberty billionaires, there is still progress being made in terms of 2nd Amendment freedoms for Americans.

Unlike the vast majority of news coverage that I see on such issues, this article does a pretty good job of describing Stand-Your-Ground vs. the "Castle Doctrine" and the legal defense of self defense.

Babboonbobo likes this.
  2. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    As a ‘class’, lawyers hate these “stand your ground” laws and have tried to get them reversed in several states. That, right there, may tell ya all you need to know!

3. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground Laws make it difficult to litigate law suites for injuries and deaths of clients whom were merely acting out their frustrations by murdering, raping, car jacking, burglarizing, robbing and mercilessly beating innocent persons because of the pressures and demands forced on them by our society.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    BenchMonkey and ZoidMeister like this.
  4. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    What’s the other 36 states?

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted