close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Armada Global Pistol Course

Discussion in 'Training' started by Failure Drill, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Failure Drill

Failure Drill New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Armada Global Inc. (www.armadaglobalinc.com) will be conducting a basic-intermediate pistol class on Oct. 8th and 9th in the Altoona Pa area. Instructor backrounds include: a former CIA officer, active Executive Protection professionals, Pa Dept of Corrections special tactics operators and an Altoona Police Sgt/firearms instructor. Our tuition fee for the two day course is $250 but we offer a 50% discount for acive and former Law Enforcement members. ($125 tuition) Requirements include: 1. Pistol/Revolver, 2. required 2 magazines/speed loaders but we prefer you bring at least 3 if possible and 400-500 rounds of ammo. This is a very comprehensive personal protection/preservation course that emphasizes safety, confidence in weapons handling/manipulation and combat style marksmanship. For more information, please visit our above website and e-mail me directly a noahg@armadaglobalinc.com for registration/waiver forms. Thank you and there will be a discount for mentioning that you became interested through this forum. Thank you.
    Noah

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Dangit - this would have been a nice two-day for me, but I'm already committed to something on the 9th (and I think I'm going to get "trained" for a Utah Non-Resident CHL on the 8th)....hope you'll offer a similar one some time later this year or the next!

3. Failure Drill

Failure Drill New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    This will probably be the last for this year but we will be coming out the gate strong in the spring. Thanks for the interest! There is an additional $100 charge for Browns, Bengals or Buckeye fans! LOL
    Noah

4. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    ^ ROFL! :lol: Definitely see you next year, then. :smile:

And I guess I lucked out on that extra-charge! I don't follow any of the "ball" sports! :lol:

5. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Very cool, Noah. :thumb:

6. Failure Drill

Failure Drill New Member

Sep 14, 2011

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted