1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: ARMSCOR, Rock Island Armory, MS-Commander sized 1911 in 22TCM/9mm. caliber. This pistol has two (2) barrels and two (2) recoil springs factory fitted.

Armscor calls it the MS Tactical II (Combo). This size pistol is no longer available from RIA. They make full size and CCO size, but not Commander size. The 22 TCM ramped barrel has approximately 50 rounds through it, the 9mm ramped barrel probably has 3-400 rounds through it. It will come with one magazine that holds either 22TCM or 9mm cartridges. Any make 9mm ammo/magazine seems to work with this pistol but the 22TCM cartridges only fit the factory magazine and will NOT fit into standard 9mm magazines. Additional 22TCM magazines are available from Armscor.
I changed a couple things on this pistol.
I replaced the factory adjustable rear sight with a 10-8 fixed rear. I will include the original rear sight with the pistol. The original fiber optic front sight is still in place. The grips have been replaced with Magpul black grips, I don’t have the originals. The full length guide rod was replaced by a Wilson Full length guide rod that does not require a “tool” to remove/disassemble. I will include the original full length guide rod.
I will ship the pistol in the original factory hard case. There is no paperwork included. The factory empty chamber indicator is included and will be in the pistol. I will ship direct to an FFL if they will receive from an individual. I will ship with a copy of my drivers’ license upon receipt of a current valid FFL. Otherwise additional charges will be applied to have my local FFL ship to your FFL. I am asking $500.00 shipped/insured to your FFL, or whatever additional fees apply if FFL shipping is required. Prefer Postal M.O. I do not have Paypal.........
Thanks for looking……..TR
P.S. Don't know why the pics are so dark. Finish is a flat dark parkerizing, I believe.
Pics now a littler better............
Wood Gun Brown Firearm Trigger
Wood Gun Brown Firearm Trigger

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,783 Posts
So it’s hard to tell from the pics on my phone but is it the single stack version.
I have the double stack full size and love it, would really like a commander size also.

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,333 Posts
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts