1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the power search for Armslist went belly up? I used it to search for specific brands, haven't been on there for a bit and when I tried I just get the national home page and back to the crappy standard search function.

Thank in advance.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,076 Posts
I used it earlier.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Doc I’m not seeing it either anymore. I used it a lot to filter guns by price. I don’t know if it makes any difference but I’m using a mobile device. Haven’t tried it on a computer yet.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,076 Posts
Ok. I was confused. You really can’t break it down like you used to be able to. All you can do now is just a generalized search.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got eff'n pissed and made a mirror of their old power search, not allowed to post links but its alps d0t cx, hope it helps.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Anyone know if the power search for Armslist went belly up? I used it to search for specific brands, haven't been on there for a bit and when I tried I just get the national home page and back to the crappy standard search function.

Thank in advance.
Ditto....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ya....something definitely up with that. I tried tonight to do a WA state filtered search on all statewide 1911 models with the usual filters and no dice.

·
So soon old, so late smart...
779 Posts
I just type what I want in the search window at the top, and then you can narrow it down by state and then by locality within the state if you want. It works just about as well as power search used to.

·
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a 1911 today
3,126 Posts
I got eff'n pissed and made a mirror of their old power search, not allowed to post links but its alps d0t cx, hope it helps.

·
Registered
156 Posts
They reversed the sequence. Now do Search First and then set up one's filters second. I previously had to set up my filters first before hitting search. I guess it's ok. Just so it works.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts