Codename Duchess
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
706 Posts
You would have chosen what, and why?
Glock 19. Because it's perfection. ;)
I would indeed have went with Glock, preferably the 17....but alas, no external safety for the special birds :roflmaro:

Honestly I'm just not a fan of the 320. Had one and thought the trigger was terrible (never understood the praise) and the Grip did not suit me. Just personal opinion. The modularity of them is a cool however.

·
Codename Duchess
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glock 19. Because it's perfection. ;)
And you're off the Christmas card list!

Honestly I'm just not a fan of the 320. Had one and thought the trigger was terrible (never understood the praise) and the Grip did not suit me. Just personal opinion. The modularity of them is a cool however.
I've never even held one so I know nothing beyond what their marketing department says about them.

·
Never Forget
9,650 Posts
I would indeed have went with Glock, preferably the 17....but alas, no external safety for the special birds :roflmaro:

Have to agree. I haven't owned one but the trigger on the two I tried wasn't better than my PPQ, VP9. Not knocking the Sig here as they make a great gun and I own several other models.

·
Codename Duchess
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Twelve pistols were entered into the competition:[21][22]

• : FN Herstal have entered with a polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol for which no more details have been disclosed.[22]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_Handgun_System

·
Enabler
3,517 Posts
We have our first tacops on the way. I imagine the 320 will be a very popular gun.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I haven't tried the new 320...yet. But the P226 the Navy used was fine and I liked it alot when I was in. Surprised they just didn't roll those out to the Army and expand them in the Navy outside SEALs and NCIS...

·
Vendor
3,410 Posts
I'm not the biggest Sig fan :) but I have to say, the 320 is a pretty decent gun. I hope Sig is sending them Ionbond FDE guns instead of the Cerakote FDE guns pictured. They will learn the hard way that Cerakote is not a good finish for hard use guns like the Marines did with the M45. :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts