1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finding a holster, safariland or any of the sort is hard to find for this pistol.

And of course I saw one on some Web page and I and I, like an idiot, did not save the link or take a screenshot or anything.

Anyone recall seeing something relatively new. I don't think it was a safari land or redhill holster.

Hopefully someone saw something like it thank you in advance.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hammer Armament will custom make a great holster for your Artemis. I recently purchased one for mine and have one for my Athena. I believe their current lead time is around 15-20 days.

That seems like it but i dont think a light was required.

Leather works since i have 2 artemis and only found a race gun holster

·
Registered
117 Posts
I ordered a Hammer Armament for my Nyx well over a month ago and still haven’t received it. I emailed them and was told it would ship soon. Good to hear others are getting theirs pretty quick. I was told they are doing some upgrades to their molds for the IWB modems and that’s the reason for the delay.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered a Hammer Armament for my Nyx well over a month ago and still haven’t received it. I emailed them and was told it would ship soon. Good to hear others are getting theirs pretty quick. I was told they are doing some upgrades to their molds for the IWB modems and that’s the reason for the delay.
Hope you got it... needs pictures!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Received it yesterday, I think I’m going to be very happy with it. I got home kinda late from work and left early this morning and just got home again so I haven’t had a chance to carry with it yet. It’s a very minimal size holster with a very nice fit to the gun if that makes sense. Fits like a glove might be my best description. I’ll have to take some photos and post them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts